The 5th Annual Bald Move Awards 2019!

CecilyCecily Cincinnati
edited March 6 in Other TV
Hey all - the ceremony and deliberations will be dropping tonight, with an extra special live premiere of the award ceremony happening at 5pm EST! 

Video premieres are a Youtube feature where as creators we can watch the video when it goes live and interact with everyone watching in unison.  As watchers, you can't skip ahead until the video is complete (but you can rewind), after that, it will look like a regular upload.  I'd love it if anyone available could join me to test this feature!

If you can't join me live, please like, subscribe, listen, watch, review - all of that, and more.  We're creating all of this for you the listeners/watchers, so let us know what you love and what you thought of the results!

bazjensterTulipblossomChinaskiElisaMichelleMsAnneDoubleA_RonFlukesNoelcdriveand 6 others.

Comments

• Watching now
    Cecily
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Watching the live event now - looking swank, guys!  :star:
    MsAnneCecily
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Loved it!  Bravo! Bravo! and kudos to the BM community and their choices!
    Cecily
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Watched live. Great job Team BM. Curse your perennial undervaluing of comedic performances. :lol:
    MurderbearElisaCecily
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Next year I vote for the “pretend opening the envelope” bit. 
    ElisaNoelFlukesCecily
  • Loving the Baldies as usual.  Did you guys totally forget about Legion season 3 though? Also, I thought Doom Patrol was the best "cape shit" show of the year, better than The Boys and Umbrella Academy. 
    Elisarkcrawf
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Loving the Baldies as usual.  Did you guys totally forget about Legion season 3 though? Also, I thought Doom Patrol was the best "cape shit" show of the year, better than The Boys and Umbrella Academy. 
    Can we get a Baldies award for best username? Cause you got it my dude. Ha
    cdriveGreyscaleOnMyJohnsonTravisBoughtandpaid9NoelTeresa from ConcordAussieGreg
  • I absolutely love hearing Jim fail at pronouncing deliberations before every episode of the deliberations.  I could so easily just skip ahead but I love it far too much to do that.  
    Tomalexwhitham
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a top 10 movie for me. Maybe #1
  • Can we consider the Baldies 2019 Deliberations for Best Drama in the next Baldies? I could watch Jim and Aron debate the merits of TV shows all day.
    ElisaA_Ron_Hubbard
  • Sorry if already posted, but I am working my way through the Deliberations and thought I'd drop this link off of Elliot Villar aka Vera from Mr. Robot in a different role that blew my mind. He truly is a fantastic actor. 
    Elisa
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I'm glad people like the deliberations. It's the sort of content I can't get enough of but hardly anyone does it. I would love a series that's just good friends arguing in good natured good faith about whatever.
    bazjensterMichelleTomalexwhithamDoubleA_RonAussieGregDrCynPizNoel
  • Sorry, but Parasite is not the Korean version of Knives Out  :D
    JaimieTcdrive
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a top 10 movie for me. Maybe #1
    They totally forgot about that movie , it's my #1 too and seems like it was omitted for some reason . 
    Boughtandpaid9
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    mft9186 said:
    Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a top 10 movie for me. Maybe #1
    They totally forgot about that movie , it's my #1 too and seems like it was omitted for some reason . 

I literally screamed when I read this. I feel like we at least partially shit the bed these baldies. That was a massive miss, I'm so pissed. Going to try and do better for the third annual fifth Baldies.
    MurderbearawookieeBoughtandpaid9
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Love the deliberations. A_Ron and Jim going back and forth and round in circles made me laugh. But I have one ask. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE separate drama and comedy next year. @A_Ron_Hubbard your bias is killing me. So much talent got the drama-shaft. I love you guys but give laughs a chance. 
    Elisa
  • mft9186 said:
    Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was a top 10 movie for me. Maybe #1

I literally screamed when I read this. I feel like we at least partially shit the bed these baldies. That was a massive miss, I'm so pissed. Going to try and do better for the third annual fifth Baldies.
    I’m actually happier knowing that you forgot. I remember you guys really enjoying the movie so wasn’t sure what happened.