Ford (Fire!) vs Ferrari podcast issue

edited February 22 in Movies
Anyone else have a problem getting the full podcast for this movie? I just watched it and wanted to listen to it but even after signing in on the website it still Lou gives me the 30 min free version to listen to.

Also is there a better way to listen to member podcasts on your phone other then going thru the website? The Apple podcast app only has the free versions, unless I’m missing something. 

Thx 

Comments

• Well if you’re looking for a fire vs Ferrari podcast I don’t think you’ll find it.... ;)

honestly though if you’re a club member you should be able to get the “firehose feed” podcast. Just search for Bald Move Premium and it should pop up and they just sign in with your details. 

If you still have issues just email support@baldmove.com and they should get you sorted. 
  • The ford vs Ferrari podcast is only 31 minutes long BTW. So don’t think you’re missing anything. Think that’s just the actual length. 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    jdgard01 said:
    Anyone else have a problem getting the full podcast for this movie? I just watched it and wanted to listen to it but even after signing in on the website it still Lou gives me the 30 min free version to listen to.

Also is there a better way to listen to member podcasts on your phone other then going thru the website? The Apple podcast app only has the free versions, unless I’m missing something. 

Thx 
    https://baldmove.com/podcast-subscription-tool/

Yes, you can easily get your premium feeds on Apple podcasts. Follow the instructions on this link and it's all pretty easy. Hope this helps!
  • Thanks guys.

yea sorry for the title typo lol
  • Wouldn't the fire always win?