Hunters on Amazon - Spoilers

tom_gtom_g WV
edited February 25 in Other TV
Been looking forward to this - Impressions??

Comments

• I haven't seen it yet, but I'm going to dig into it tonight....hunting down Nazi's, sounds good to me!
  • Jordan Peel channels Quentin Tarentino hunting Nazis in the seventies - you had me at hello.  Play some Springsteen, pleeeeze.
  • Interested what people here think. Worried about all out ad blitz. They even have a Twitch bits promotion going. That always makes me think they are covering up something.

• 3 episodes in - at no point have I thought it was really good.  Best I can say is that it is entertaining.  
    JoshuaHeterCapeGabeDJ_150
  • Canadians should moderate all threads on all forums on all sites.
    CretanBull
  • Nazis, first the holocaust, then the 1977 NYC blackout.  Sons of Bitches.
  • Loving it so far. Episode 5 in 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I watched the first episode and had to force myself to get back to life stuff. I could have easily went right to the next episode. It was that good. 
  • The closed 'U.S. Politics Vol. 7: A Dream of 2020', concluded with 'This will be the end of general Politics Threads on the forums, at least for a while, possibly indefinitely. If any one show has political elements obviously feel free to discuss them but as of now all general politics talk and threads shall be migrated to the Swizzbold subreddit which you can find at r/swizzbold.'

Seems like this might be one of those shows with a 'political element' that might merit discussion within the thread?? 
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I don’t like Reddit so hope the discussion of this show stays here. 
  • I'm by no means a moderator of the forums but I think with a show like this political conversations are bound to happen given the content.  I'm only a few episodes in but damn this is some heavy shit.  I'm not sure what to think of the comical movie trailer like scenes.  I feel like they just don't fit in given the tone of the show.  I understand what they are trying to do but I think they are more a detriment to the show than something that benefits it. 
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    I can’t see any issue with discussing the politics of the show in this thread as long as people don’t start going down some holocaust denial rabbit hole or whatever. 
    bazjenster