Official Bald Move Destiny Clan

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
Just made it official.  If you want to rock a "[BALD]" tag on your character, follow the link and join up!  Hopefully it will help people hook up with fellow Guardians.  If any XBOX user wants to make a Microsoft version, feel free!  Or, if there is a way to somehow link the two groups, that would be aces too.

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    signed up with my level 7 hunter! woo hoo! i seriously need to start getting my level up so i can join you guys for some action. 
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
    Finally got my second Fatebringer today. If anybody needs help with the atheon raid let me know. I'm always up to help.
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Jesus man, when it rains it pours, I guess?  Haha.
  • TonyTony Harrisburg,Pa.
    Just like the Gjallahorn, Fatebringers beget Fatebringers.
  • Just started playing again. Is this clan still around???
  • Im usually playing a couple times a week on Xbone - GT: Grabboidhunter
  • edited July 2015

Xbone - GT: Grabboidhunter

Oh hey I didn't realize that it was you who asked for the preview invite. Anyways if you wanna do some Destiny sometime just let me know I have alot of catching up to do on my Xbone Guardians trying to get all the HoW done with all 3.

Yep, although I hadn't been on for a week since I was on vacation.  Feel free to add my name.  I usually every other weekend heavily and evenings sporadically.  I'd love to organize a few raids and PoE's in advance.  I've been busy with other things, but I still want to get Fatebringer and the Mythoclast and most of the armor our of the Vault of Glass, and I have hardly anything out of Crota.  I'm teaching myself to solo Crota's End right now, and can do just about everything up to the Deathsinger pretty easy.  I'd be happy to drag a few people through the Vault or Crota.  Thursday nights are great for me, and weekends if I schedule it.
  • @A_Ron_Hubbard you're on PS4 right not Xbone?
    Yep.
  • Just joined the ps4 clan. Looking forward to grouping up.
    Okay, so they just announced this new Triumph of year one thing, where everyone who checks off these 12 accomplishments can get a stupid emblem.  Yes, it's dumb, but so was the One Ring, and I've decided to go all Gollum on it and we wants it my precious, oh yes we does.

Here is my progress:  https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Triumphs/254/9401849

Anyone interested in forming some Thursday night fireteams for these express purposes:  Find all the golden chests (probably one night's worth of questing), beating Skolas on level 35 Prison of Elders (probably another night), and defeating Crota on hard mode (which I swear to god I've done at least twice, but this thing says no.  I don't mind helping a few under leveled and under equipped gaurdians with Crota and the chests, but Skolas is no joke, so if you're not 34 and adept at kicking ass, I probably can't use you.

The chest patrol and Crota can accommodate up to six people, too, which is a bonus. My thoughts is we can start Thursday night around 9-10pm, and finish up after a few hours each night. 

Also, I wouldn't mind running the Vault a few more times, I haven't done it in over a month.  I'd accept any qualifying guardian level for those runs, first time Vaulters welcome.  I'm a decent relic runner, but I'm a miserable Gorgon navigator, so we might wipe there a bit.  
  • I've done Skolas once before and Crota on hard a couple times, so I can probably help you out on Thursday. I also know where all the gold chests are if you want help with that. I'll be getting home right around nine.
    Cool, cool.  I got printed directions for all the chests, so that's no biggie, I figured might as well open it up for people to join to talk and make things interesting.  I just don't understand how I can't have completed Crota.  I know for a fact I beat him in hard mode back when I was a 31 primarily by cowering in a corner and trying not to die.  I don't think I did that raid from the beginning though, I joined both times after the death singer.  Maybe you have to do the whole thing from the beginning?
  • Maybe, I'm not sure how accurate that thing is anyway. I had to find a couple chests more than once, but it also said I won over 100 crucible matches, which I doubt, so at least that worked in my favor.
    Ah, I thought it was actually defeated 100 guardians in the crucible, not one 100 matches, although I've probably done that too, since I've really gotten into PVP in the past 60 days.  I've come along way from inching out a .4 KDR to get my first Thorn, haha.  I just re-did the thorn bounty last week, and it only took like 8 matches to get there.
  • edited July 2015
    I gotten my Hunter up to 34, my Hard Light & The Last Word & Shadow of Veils up to 365 (working to get my Mida Multi-Tool leveled up too) I need the 3 hard-mode one done, if you have a spot for me. Warning I haven't done any of the raids sooooo I would need some coaching. Just throwing it out there, no biggie if you would rather someone with more experience. I'll most likely be online Thursday night anyways so shoot in invite if you got room.
    I don't give a shit about the raids, having some squeakers in there is fun, and hell, I was a 31, no elemental primary weapon having doofus when Shum and Tony and the rest took me under their wing, so you'd absolutely be welcome.  It's the level 35 Skolas I'd be concerned with, because I hear he's legitimately a beast.  Maybe we can run you through the raids a time or two and you'll get lucky with drops and we can take on Skolas. 
  • Yeah, I really enjoy taking new people through the raids, so you would be fine.  Skolas is pretty hard though.  I know a lot of the tried and true methods, but good weapons and tenacious players are a must.
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    Here is a Red Bull code for Destiny. I don't play but I think it gives you some sort of in game item. Enjoy whoever gets it!

WX4W 3747
  • @Luke. Nice! Thanks, man.
  • @Shum Thanks for the invite to run the Nightfall again this week. Would like to run the raids at some point with you guys when you got the time and numbers. Thanks again
    What's your Friday looking like?  Also, I'm getting pretty good at running Crota solo, with 2 people it's even easier, so I could help you knock that out too. 
  • Yeah, i would be down to help. I won't be home until around 9 your time, though.
  • My Friday is pretty open so whatever time is good with everyone else just let me know and I'll be ready.
  • BenBen Melbourne - Australia
    edited September 2015
    I've dusted off my copy and got into it again last night, I'm a lowly 14 but if you see me online say hi. I'm on xbox as blackhawk2705
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    I need to get back into this. If anyone is interested in playing, I am on PS4: Garthman00
  • LukeLuke Central Illinois
    Another Red Bull code

777T RT4L
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the code, Luke. I found to my chagrin there are no 7/11s in Cincinnati when the promo began, as I am an avid redbull drinker.