Overrated/Underrated Shows Game

edited February 28 in General
Probably a lame idea, and definitely unoriginal, but I'm more than a little bored and I generally respect peoples' pop-cultural opinions here, so I had an idea for a dumb game.  I'll start with the name of a show.  Whoever responds can simply say "underrated," "overrated," or "properly rated," indicating where they believe the critical general consensus of the public lies.  It's very scientific. 

So as not to derail the chain with arguments, because I abhor disorder, forum users can indicate whether they agree (using the like button) or disagree (using the..."funny" button? no hard feelings).  Then someone can tally all the votes and publish their studied findings for all the world to see.  or something.  Ready?  Begin!

FUTURAMA

TravisTeresa from Concord

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    edited February 28
    Properly rated. 

Westworld. (Am I meant to name one? If not I will delete.)
    Michelleken haleCretanBullbizmarkiefaderMurderbearawookieeElisaNoelTeresa from ConcordDoctor_Nick
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Properly rated.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    ken haleCretanBullMurderbearawookieeTeresa from ConcordDoctor_Nick
  • Underrated!

Sopranos?
    CretanBullMichelleFreddyTeresa from ConcordDoctor_Nick
  • ken hale said:
    Underrated!

Sopranos?
    Overrated. 

Fleabag

johnnytruantbizmarkiefaderBroRad33MurderbearTeresa from Concordken hale
  • Properly rated (Highly, right?)

West Wing
    bizmarkiefaderMurderbearawookieeNoelTeresa from ConcordDoctor_Nickken hale
    Properly rated (Highly, right?)

West Wing
    Underrated

Good Omens
    MurderbearElisaTeresa from ConcordDoctor_Nickken hale
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Underrated!

The Office
    Teresa from Concord
  • Properly rated. And this is from someone who has watched the entire series 40+ times.

the expanse 
    ElisaBroRad33TravisNoelTeresa from Concordken hale
  • Does it mean I'm dyslexic if I saw the thread title as "Overrated/Underrated Game Shows"

BroRad33ken hale
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited February 28
    Hatorian said:
    Properly rated. And this is from someone who has watched the entire series 40+ times.

the expanse 
    I haven't watched enough to say one way or the other, so I'll perpetuate it, but I am simultaneously tempted to say "properly" and "underrated." Kind of depends on whose rating we're looking at. It's a niche show that seems to be rabidly loved by the niche, and from what I've seen is worthy. So do we look to it being kind of underknown or use the opinion of the niche that is aware of it and seems to appreciate it properly? The Expanse is kind of the Guided by Voices of current television in that way. Good choice, @Hatorian.

the Expanse (continued)
  • edited February 29
    I'll say underrated for The Expanse.  The whole save the expanse certainly put it in the spotlight more but I still feel like it's hugely unknown to the general population. 

Firefly
    Doctor_Nickken hale
    Properly rated.

666 Park Ave. (does anyone remember this show?)
    Doctor_NickFreddyken hale
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Unrateable

Party Down
    ken hale
  • Underrated (under-appreciated? under-watched?)

How about Oz? 
    Travis