The New Pope episode 8 - Spoilers

Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
edited March 3 in The New Pope
What a fantastic episode. Voiello is back with a vengeance. Yet he also brings us a touching moment to say goodbye to Girolamo. And then a not -so-touching, but perfectly schemed ,goodbye and good riddance to Assente! This is why I love this show. And for so much more! We learn of Adam, the triad is taken down in true eye patch villainy, and Lenny has a beautiful conversation with the sisters that touches on the truth of Catholicism that is sadly lost in today's world. As a non-practicing Catholic I do hope one day the church returns to the message of Jesus and not the lessons of man.

Oh, and god bless Lenny's ass! That did and will continue to bring me joy for many a day (and night.)

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    Just watched the live recording of the podcast.  @Cecily talking about her Jude Law thirst is a whole mood tonight. :naughty:  Girl, you weren't the only one trying hard to see a reflection in that pool of water. :love:

Oh, and the episode was amazing as always.  The entire funeral scene will remain one of my favorites of the series.  It was just beautiful in every sense.
    Cecily
  • IS Voiello the best character on TV right now? I say yes.
    Teresa from ConcordCecilycdrive