Fortnite

JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
edited March 8 in Gaming
The older Fortnite thread is archived.

So, I've been dabbling in watching Fortnite on Twitch again. Today my schedule finally syncs with Ninja. I used to watch Ninja almost religiously 2 years ago, but fell out with him (and Fortnite as a whole, because to some degree Fortnite Twitch IS Ninja) when he said he wouldn't play with women "to protect his marriage." Now I'm like, you know, he's still stupid but I can watch him.

The first 20 minutes are him talking about how there is no reason to hit a woman, but come on, obviously there must be SOME reasons. Which he's joking about, "joking."

Oh Ninja. One day maybe you'll see women as people and not a separate class. Start asking yourself of there's ever a reason to hit a PERSON and it's less confusing.

Anyway, anyone else into Fortnite right now? The new stuff looks cool.

Comments

• Hmm.  When I was Christmas shopping I saw "Ninja" branded Nerf guns.  That bothers me a little now.  

Anyway, to your question, no, I only played fortnite for one match and couldn't even find a gun.  I got killed trying to hit someone with my shovel or whatever.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited March 10
    ken hale said:
    Hmm.  When I was Christmas shopping I saw "Ninja" branded Nerf guns.  That bothers me a little now.  

Anyway, to your question, no, I only played fortnite for one match and couldn't even find a gun.  I got killed trying to hit someone with my shovel or whatever.

You don't play Fortnite @ken hale, you watch it on Twitch.  ;)

Oh my God, Ninja is insufferable now, even more than he was 2 years ago. I don't think I can watch any more of him than I did on Sunday.

That said, god damn he's so fucking good. No one's that fun to watch.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    edited March 10
    I always think of this. I had the pleasure of watching this happen live. Ninja is teamed with King Richard, playing against FaZe Tfue and FaZe Cloakzy, who are loaded into a squad with him for the purposes of this tournament. Ninja and Richard are VERY behind, but it's not impossible. They need 8 kills on top of whatever FaZe gets this game. At 0:35, King Richard goes down and Ninja.......... turns into a machine. He goes silent, gets it done by himself. 23 kills, to tie. #god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuE5mW7bgMk