Prestige v. Pulp

MichelleMichelle California
In the announcement, it kind of seems like the two feeds are split depending on the genre of film/tv that a show belongs in.  So like Westworld, The Witcher, Picard, His Dark Materials, Star Trek, Star Wars, The Avengers, Batman, etc. would be in Pulp - and things like Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Leftovers, Harlots, Downton Abbey, The Deuce, etc would be in Prestige.  But when I look at the two feeds, it seems like it was just split as tv vs. film and not by genre.  Did I misunderstand?  Granted, I've had about 4 hrs of sleep in the past 30 hrs :astonished: but I'm a lil confused.

Comments

• CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    It will be split in the future, but we currently have to manually segregate each podcast one by one into the new respective feeds.  I assume you are referring to the old episodes that are currently there.  It's just going to take me a little time to get that done.  We wanted to get these new feeds established first!
    MichelleawookieeFreddy
  • You are correct. We're working on that! The change-over is a process that's going to take a little while.
    MichelleJaimieTawookieeFreddy
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Thanks, @Jim and @Cecily! :)
  • To add to Michelle’s confusion, the matchstick men podcast cuts off at 18 minutes. Like in the middle of A.ron talking. Just to let you know.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    To add to Michelle’s confusion, the matchstick men podcast cuts off at 18 minutes. Like in the middle of A.ron talking. Just to let you know.

Mine in the premium feed does not do that. Android, Pocket Casts (just adding info)
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Will the firehose feed still get everything?
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    fidoz said:
    Will the firehose feed still get everything?
    Yup
    A_Ron_Hubbardfidoz
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    To add to Michelle’s confusion, the matchstick men podcast cuts off at 18 minutes. Like in the middle of A.ron talking. Just to let you know.
    Hmmm, doesn't do it on the public webplayer, which probably means the file is okay. Can you try redownloading? Is anyone else getting this?
  • Cecily said:
    It will be split in the future, but we currently have to manually segregate each podcast one by one into the new respective feeds.  I assume you are referring to the old episodes that are currently there.  It's just going to take me a little time to get that done.  We wanted to get these new feeds established first!
    Would it be possible to have the old feeds archived and available separately? I'm the type of completionist that has a bunch of old movie episodes saved to eventually listen to, and having to find them again in their respective new feeds would be a bit more difficult

I also got the 18 minute episode in my free feed, but the full episode in premium