HBO’s The plot against America

Anyone here watching the show?   It’s a David Simon (“the wire”, “the deuce”) series...   looks pretty good.

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Is it out yet?
    Cory
  • Looks like it just premiered last night. I'll definitely be checking it out when I get a chance. 
  • Come on, another one to add to the list?  Morbid observation, but this COVID-19 pandemic has given me the moratorium on content creation that I've been longing for.  A few months from now when there's no new shows, I'll finally catch up on everything ;)
  • I watched it. Was a bit slow, but that’s Simon. It’s only 6 episodes so I will keep going. He’s earned my trust. 
    Freddy
  • checked it out
    didn't blow me away, but, enjoyed the performances and like the cast, so, will stick with it
    Elisabazjenster
  • ElisaElisa Los Angeles
    Checked it out and basically agree with everyone else said. The acting is really good and interested to learn more and more about Lindbergh. 
  • I agree with all the above. I liked it, but nothing that grabbed my attention. I'll continue to watch week to week as long as it holds my attention. 
    Elisa
  • manhattnikmanhattnik the big apple
    Lindbergh was a real shit. 
    Elisa
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Last night's episode was the tipping point from "slow build" to "all in". I wonder if Lindbergh is going to kill all the Jeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwsssss!!!!!????

• have been appreciating this show more with each episode
    would recommend checking it out if anyone was on the fence
    (it is occasionally very upsetting though, of course)