Westworld podcast - disappearing

cbspockcbspock San Antonio, Texas
Your season 3 westworld podcasts keep vanishing from the podcast feed in Overcast FM. What is going on 

Comments

• sbench2sbench2 Ontario
    Same with itunes. well I don’t know if it has disappeared but the instant talk is not on the westworld feed. the instant cast is in the pulp feed but doesn’t include the extended talk. is that not a premium feed? If not, y’all should definitely know that nothing has been updated to the bald move premium feed since February 26. 
  • MichelleMichelle California
    sbench2 said:
    Same with itunes. well I don’t know if it has disappeared but the instant talk is not on the westworld feed. the instant cast is in the pulp feed but doesn’t include the extended talk. is that not a premium feed? If not, y’all should definitely know that nothing has been updated to the bald move premium feed since February 26. 
    @sbench2, I had to re-authenticate my Bald Move premium feed.  Once I did that, all of the content came through.  You might need to do the same?
    sbench2A_Ron_Hubbard
  • sbench2sbench2 Ontario
    Michelle said:
    sbench2 said:
    @sbench2, I had to re-authenticate my Bald Move premium feed.  Once I did that, all of the content came through.  You might need to do the same?
    Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to do.
    Michelle
  • cbspockcbspock San Antonio, Texas
    It keeps happening season 3 is still not in the listing 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    From what I can tell overcast pulls from iTunes which is up to date. Have you tried unsubbing and resubbing from the feed?