Tiger King on Netflix

Anyone watching? Can we please get a BaldMove podcast on this??? I would love to hear all of you talking about these crazy people!!!
nstinsonweeniegirl

Comments

• FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    We started watching this last night. It's B-A-N-A-N-A-S. Just when you think you've got your head wrapped around the characters and what the story is, it just layers on more crazy and goes off in a whole other direction.

It might be more of a Lunch topic than a full-on podcast. It has the same problem as comedies. A podcast could easily become 45 minutes of "wasn't it crazy when x happened?", but I too would like to hear the BM crew's thoughts. 
    Boughtandpaid9
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco

There's a thread about this on the main page still but yea we finished it last night and it is wild as hell.

Boughtandpaid9
  • I'll post this here and in the other topic. I don't mind this being the main one as long as we choose one :) 

I agree about them mentioning it on a lunch or doing a podcast about it. Hope they watch some of it at least  

"I went to the park for my first time a week or 2 after the gator enclosure fire. He raved during the your about the crazy PETA protesters who snuck into the park at night and burned his gator enclosure and killed the Gators"