We're doing a Netflix Party for Tiger King (March 28th, 7pm Eastern)

I've kinda been eyeing this crazy Tiger King thing and someone brought it up in a lunch question this week. Cecily said she was interested and this Netflix Party stuff works super well so why not stream us watching the episode and cracking jokes?!

You can go here for details on how to get set up for it: http://baldmove.com/netflix-party/

I'll be drinking. Cecily will probably be drinking. Freddy will definitely be drinking. Hell, he might even be the Tiger King, I dunno, I haven't seen it yet. Hope you'll join us!
Cecilytom_gMichelleMichaelGcdriveneilfgksweeniegirlFreddy

Comments

• MrXMrX CO
    edited March 2020
    Goddamn eastern time zone elitists :p . I'm assuming Tiger King is not appropriate to watch with my 4 year old as I make dinner ....
  • MichaelGMichaelG Seattle
    edited March 2020
    How does this work practically? To clarify, is it all just a text chat or do we hear audio or video of Bald Move peeps at the same time? Sounds rad if that’s the case.
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I hope this works out relatively well. I’m already over the Tiger King shit because it’s been all over social media. But I’ll be happy to join when it’s something more up my alley.
  • I just did one with my friends and it was a lot of fun. I’m down to watch it again!
    Michelle
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    We’re all dressing up as tigers for this right??
  • cdrive said:
    We’re all dressing up as tigers for this right??
    It's a Saturday night, isn't it?  :)

cdriveNoelMichelle
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    A bit early for us west coasters. I so hope to join. 
  • MichaelMichael Virginia
    Count me in!
  • just waiting for a link.

• MichelleMichelle California
    edited March 2020
    Home page, everyone - click on their post about it, then click where it says 'Party Link' just above the YouTube video on that page.
  • I am getting an error when I try to click the video, it says its been removed from Youtube

I am getting an error when I try to click the video, it says its been removed from Youtube

It was.  They're trying to set another one up right now.
    Tulipblossom
  • Michelle said:
    I am getting an error when I try to click the video, it says its been removed from Youtube

It was.  They're trying to set another one up right now.

Thank you

• Well, that was a failure. Tonight's party is cancelled but we're working on fixing the problem so we can try again another day. Sorry everyone!
    @jim, was the problem in getting it synced to YouTube?  'cause everything else seemed to be working fine.

Looking forward to whenever this gets up & running. :)
    These people are all a hot mess - it's going to be a fun watch/chat!
  • I look forward to joining in on the fun when everything is figured out

• looking forward for the reschedule  :#
  • Michelle said:
    @jim, was the problem in getting it synced to YouTube?  'cause everything else seemed to be working fine.

Looking forward to whenever this gets up & running. :)
    These people are all a hot mess - it's going to be a fun watch/chat!

It was that the audio from the show was coming through the youtube video which means YouTube took down the video for copyright reasons and there would have been an echo for anyone watching along with our commentary. We did figure it out a few minutes ago. The plan is to try again Tuesday night with Goldeneye, this week's movie.
    BrooklynMDMichelleJMUR3040cdriveMichaelThegelatokingNoelFreddy
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    All this wasted tiger body paint.  :(

JK. I couldn’t even join in anyways cause of an A/C situation and repair guys. 

Guess it’s time to google some I Saw A Tiger guitar chords. 

weeniegirlFreddy