Large black cube shaped object in sky over Halifax, Nova Scotia (Video included)

CoryCory New Scotland
Is it:

A) A Borg Cube?
B) Weather Balloon?
C)Failure to maintain self-isolation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6tVTVWhwws&fbclid=IwAR1BL70Ri031dl4kwShsCe-HCGpJ0EtffquGBSw2zvsMbdje6FmhQ0pAPFA

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited March 30
    Granps definitely works for the Canadian CIA equivalent. Instead of those fancy memory erasers they just used good old fashion blunt force trauma with a stick...
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    It's a BALLOON!!
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    It's a BALLOON!!
    haha i wish A.Ron was that guys neighbor when he was filming that. the guy all flipping out, A.Ron walks out on his porch and winces, followed by.. 'It's a BALLOON!!'. :D
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    It's a BALLOON!!
    And in no way did it ever look like a cube!
    ken hale
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    ChinaskiCoryJaimieTNoel
  • My definition of cube and this person’s are wildly different.
    CoryDashEngineFreddyNoelA_Ron_HubbardFlukes
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    360P ain't real enough for me. I demand at least 4K when it comes to pothead UFO horseshit videos.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • It's probably a bunch of Ricks fighting in the distance.

A_Ron_HubbardFlukesPangs
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    People should be required to pass a test before being allowed to post their own narrated video. Remember how we made fun of company owners thinking they’re the best person to be in the commercial? Multiply that by 3 billion.  Thank you iPhone. 
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Image may contain sky cloud and nature possible text that says ed object in sky over Halifax N HYNA
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Schlupp said:
    It's probably a bunch of Ricks fighting in the distance.

I saw this and thought, holy shit, how did I miss R&M's return. Then I realized it's a one off, and still no season 4b. What the fuck is going on at Starburns/CN/Adult Swim? Back when we were being told a pack of lies, the premiere date for R&M4b was late Feb to mid-March. By all accounts they were done. What a bizzare situation.
    TomalexwhithamSchlupp
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    @A_Ron_Hubbard I believe it is official for May 3rd now.