ZeroZeroZero on Amazon Prime

edited March 31 in Other TV
Started watching this today on a whim and sweet fuck I think I’m in love with whoever composes the shots for this show. 

The premise for anyone interested:

ZeroZeroZero is a crime drama television series created by Stefano Sollima, Leonardo Fasoli and Mauricio Katz for Sky AtlanticCanal+ and Prime Video. It is based on the novel of the same nameby Roberto Saviano. The series stars Andrea RiseboroughDane DeHaan and Gabriel Byrne as the Lynwood family, controlling an international shipping company which acts as cocaine broker between Mexican and Italian organized crime.

Comments

• fidozfidoz Houston
    I really like it but sometimes I feel like I'm watching a series on shuffle.
  • I'm halfway through and I'm really liking the show. Completely agree that this show is absolutely gorgeous. It's only 8 episodes and I definitely think it's worth it
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    I'm on the last episode. Very well done. I do get a little annoyed with the going back and showing the other perspective gimmick. 
  • fidoz said:
    I'm on the last episode. Very well done. I do get a little annoyed with the going back and showing the other perspective gimmick. 
    This definitely got annoying after a certain point.
  • DerlemkeDerlemke Asheville, North Carolina
    I love it. Feel the combined production between Sky and Canal made this possible. Took us to amazing parts of the world.