Quarantine Dreams

ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
i touched on this in the covid-19 thread, and how lucid dreaming has been a 'thing' (and something i can relate to) during quarantine. have any of you been having crazier than usual dreams? and would you care to share?

i had a dream last night that i was interviewing Katherine Heigl (why her? no idea. just remember her from Knocked Up) in a sit down TV interview. i forget what i asked her, but i just recall her getting really defensive and stressing me out. i wanted to ask her about plastic surgery cause her face was really smooth with no wrinkles (and not in a good way), but i was too scared :#
Noel

Comments

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    I dream every single night, been that way my entire life so nothing about that has changed. But what I did notice about these past few days is that I had been dreaming a lot about being in NYC. Nothing weird, I love that city, but never dreamt about it more than one day in a row. Then I remembered that I was supposed to be there right now. I had planned to be there the first week of April.

I’m going to guess that I’ll probably have the same thing happen to me next month when I was supposed to go back to Spain. My brain might be doing a weird thing of subconsciously putting myself there. I’ve never canceled a trip before so maybe it’s just a coincidence. Who knows!
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    started off as vivid dreams, but have been turning into lucid. scary part is that i start off controlling (which is fun), then they go off the rails. anyway, yeah..
  • edited April 7
    whoops, posted in wrong thread.