Customer service/support

I don't know if this is the place for this, but I can't find any link for it anywhere on the site, so I'm asking here. Does anyone know how you can contact someone associated with the site for support? Email or otherwise? My ad-free podcast feeds aren't working, and I can't seem to find any contact information for support in getting the issue fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    support@baldmove.com

First, which podcast player are you having trouble with?  Have you tried the podcast subscription tool?
    Murderbear
  • I've tried using that to verify thst I had the correct feed address. It doesn't fix the issue. I've been a club member and had the ad-free podcasts for years with no issue. It was working until yesterday. Now when I try to update my feeds to get new podcasts, I get an error message. But if I try to use the regular feed for the same podcasts, rather than the ad-free version, it works with no issue.
  • Which app are you using?
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Not sure if this is related, but yesterday I noticed I suddenly had 80+ BaldMove podcasts going back into 2019.
  • Same here, podcast addict is the app and I have 6 feeds that always work,  noticed none of them updated so came here and found this thread. Each has an error "Last update failed RSS feed permanently redirected to an invalid feed url" <specific feed url>
  • Interesting, I use podcast addict. The Pulp, Prestige, Premium, Lunch, Better Cast Saul, Watching Westworld all work fine.

BeltaLowda says redirected to invalid feed URL.. I don't think any of the other feeds I use have failed.
  • JimJim
    edited April 10
    This could be because we got our new SSL and finally made the switch to secure podcast feeds. That's good in theory, but maybe it's not working right. I just went in and made some updates to the podcast subscription tool so If you're still having trouble, try unsubscribing and resubscribing again using the URL there: https://baldmove.com/podcast-subscription-tool/
  • I use beyond pod.  I tried unsubscribing and redoing it and it's not working.
  • I use podkicker and am having the same issue. I just tried again and I am still getting an error. I will try another app to for just bald move

• I love a good BM scandal 
    Michelle
  • It is working again, thank you very much!