NFL 20/21

Comments

• NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    asmallcat said:
    In his 33 games as the Lions' head coach, Patricia has blown a 4th quarter lead in 11 of them. Fully 1/3. Lol. 

Sounds like a guy I’m familiar with. Get rid of him before you look back and he’s been there for an entire decade.
  • I told you!! I’m dying on the Trutanic. There was some times during the first 3 quarters I was thinking of asking for a life jacket..maybe even stealing one from a child...but then my man steered us right and we’re still afloat!!
    NoelChinaskiawookiee
  • Hatorian said:
    I told you!! I’m dying on the Trutanic. There was some times during the first 3 quarters I was thinking of asking for a life jacket..maybe even stealing one from a child...but then my man steered us right and we’re still afloat!!
    The Lions' D makes everyone look like Joe Montana, so I wouldn't read too far into it. 
    NoelHatorianChinaski
  • asmallcat said:
    Hatorian said:
    I told you!! I’m dying on the Trutanic. There was some times during the first 3 quarters I was thinking of asking for a life jacket..maybe even stealing one from a child...but then my man steered us right and we’re still afloat!!
    The Lions' D makes everyone look like Joe Montana, so I wouldn't read too far into it. 
    he was bad. Like really really bad. And yes that 4th quarter was against the Lions after they lost 3-4 starters. But he did make the plays when needed and Anthony Miller was a beast with 2 amazing game changing catches. 
    Chinaski
  • Also the bears lost that game. DeAndre Swift lost that game for the lions. 
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    those first 3 quarters were brutal. not only on the biscuit, but good lord Matt Nagy and that predictable play-calling. but damn, that fourth quarter and some of those passes he made were so tight (Lions D or not). i think it was that Fuller pick (shout out Eddie Jackson for the tip) obv that was the game changer. but at that point it was up to #10 to deliver which he did (unlike JimmyG in the bay today :D). he did his job, but the D pretty much blew it if it wasn't for Stonehands Swft.
    Hatorian
  • Chris Collinsworth is by far the best commentor in sports. 
    Chinaski
    Hatorian said:
    Chris Collinsworth is by far the best commentor in sports. 
    you're joking right?
  • Chinaski said:
    Hatorian said:
    Chris Collinsworth is by far the best commentor in sports. 
    you're joking right?
    No. I like him. He knows his stuff. Maybe “best in sports” is too much. Best in Football. Yea I think he is. 
  • Tony Romo is really good. I think he gets a lot of love for being able to play the next call right. 
    Chinaski
    interesting. i can't stand him. he says the most obvious crap. 'ya know, when you run to the right and the D shifts to left, you're gonna get a first down.' and old man Michaels is just a shell of himself agreeing, while he's falling asleep and waiting for warm milk.
    Hatorian
  • Not sure how many more years they got but at their peak Al Michaels and CC were pretty much universally considered the best booth. 
  • Bears have me on the practice squad just in case...although I may have lost a step or two

Chinaskicdriveasmallcat
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    ^ hell yeah @Hatorian
    Hatorian
  • Watching the highlights of the other games now. Some observations. 

The bears ain’t winning shit against the Packers or Vikings unless they play 4 good quarters. Both of those teams looked great. 

Raiders O looked really good. Josh Jacob’s is the real deal and Ruggs had a good start. 

Bills might actually be for real. Or the Jets are just really that bad.

arizona and Kyler Murray had my faith in gambling today and proved it. Have Kingsbury for coach of the year. 

NO I don’t know how you include Taysom Hill but you got to find a way to do it. Some bad turnovers by Brady really changed that game. 

My 2 keepers in another league. Lamar just dominated all aspects of the game and Mark Andrews is a Monster. 

Philly just with an absolute embarrassment. 

Cam Newton with a balanced attack. High completion percentage and big runs. Let’s see him do it against good teams first. 

I’m betting against the Chargers and Bengals for now. Bad QB play and bad kickers. 

Seattle looks for real. 

Right now here’s my division winners 

west: Seattle/Chiefs
    north: Packers/Ravens
    South: NO/Titans(still need to see though)
    east: Cowboys/Bills
  • At one point the Lions had a 98% win chance. 98%. I remember thinking "only the Lions would blow a 98% win chance." Some things never change lol. 
    Chinaski
    oh man, this guy... ouch!

'Swift’s drop left just six seconds on the clock. And after one more incompletion, another Detroit heartbreak was complete.

Had Swift caught that pass and the Lions added the extra point to flip the score to 30-27, it would have yielded a return of $159,090.90 for one BetMGM user who wagered $175,000 on the Lions to cover the 2.5-point spread.'

NoelHatorian

• The Cardinals getting Hopkins is a crime. They were already so annoying
    ChinaskicdriveNoel
    haha the clapper in NYG as the OC. they are showing and talking about him more than they are of the new Giants head coach.
  • Chinaski said:
    haha the clapper in NYG as the OC. they are showing and talking about him more than they are of the new Giants head coach.

That 19 play Giants drive, ending in a bad goal line interception ...

ChinaskiNoel
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    What a disaster for the Titans kicking game. Has to be some kind of record.
    Noel said:
    What a disaster for the Titans kicking game. Has to be some kind of record.
    Cody Parkey on line 1. bet he's the Titans kicker sooner than later. Chinaskidamus calling it!

Noel
  • Very smart of Vic Fangio to save those timeouts for ... their next game?
    NoelChinaski
  • Harsh but true. Also now it looks like Big 10 football is back so I get to see my alma mater (University of Michigan) lost to OSU for like the 10th time in a row. 
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    Insanity! I can’t believe they pulled that off!

LET’S GOOOOO
    Chinaski
    no way the clapper pulls that off
    Noel
  • truuuuuu!!!!! What a game. The bears should have won by 20 but ill take it. I got hicks 69 to 1 odds for NFL comeback player of the year and he’s got a good start..

kyle Fuller is a beast, Mooney with a huge block for monty’s TD and then his first TD. Vikings and lions are bad. Bears can hang with GB. 
    PeepsChinaski
  • I wish the Pats pulled off the comeback but holy shit Russ v Cam was amazing!!
  • NoelNoel Dallas, TX
    MrX said:
    I wish the Pats pulled off the comeback but holy shit Russ v Cam was amazing!!
    Yeah, that was a GREAT game. Maybe even a SB preview, although it’s way too early for that.