Twitch Watch Party at 3pm ET, 4/10/20! ST:TNG, Episode 3-4: "The Naked Now" & "Code of Honor"

CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Join us here!

Want to watch some TV and movies with Jim and A.Ron? A Twitch Watch Party is where we can watch a selection of Amazon Prime Video media along with our audience! It’s a lot like previous LiveWatches we’ve done before, except you don’t have to be Club Member to participate, and you don’t have to do a complicated syncing process with our commentary and the video. It’s all done automatically.

To join the party, you’ll need a free Twitch account, an Amazon Prime account, and you’ll need to link them together. If you’re not a Prime member, you can try Amazon Prime for 30 days, free!

One you have your Twitch and Prime accounts linked, grab a drink, you’re favorite snack, and head over to our channel at twitch.tv/baldmove and get ready to start watching!

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Eat, drink and be merry time.
  • nealneal US
    edited April 2020
    Thank you, this stream came at such a good time for me today!  It was a nice surprise to see the live notification.

I should also mention these streams have been my only experience watching any Star Trek content...don't hate.
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I wish my accounts were fully functional. 
  • Wait when did they announce this? I would have totally hopped on I completely missed it 
    CapeGabe
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    This was awesome. I love these live-watches. Keep up the great work!
    CoryFreddyMichelleA_Ron_Hubbard
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited April 2020
    I don't have Amazon Prime or decent enough internet to stream Twitch consistently. But I'm still sinking it up later. 160P on Twitch and someone else's Netflix account. We ballin'.