Forums Login Problem - FIXED!!!

A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
edited April 13 in General
UPDATE: We have resolved the issue. Hooray!

Hey everybody. We are aware of an issue where people who get logged off of the forums cannot log back in. We don't know why it's happening but we're investigating and hopefully can get it resolved soon.

I'll update this thread when we get it fixed, so check here if you're afflicted. I'm logged out on most of my devices, my cell phone is the only device I have that is still logged in. I feel your pain!

Comments

• DeeDee Adelaide
    I HAVE THE POWER
    JimMichelle
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    You know, after @Jim and @Cecily kick themselves out... 
    bazjenster
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH

DeeNoelMurderbearOliviaD
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    edited April 12
  • I've noticed a pattern to forum issues.
    It always seems to happen on holiday weekend or breaks.
    I think I've solved the problem:

Bald Move
    a) doesn't want to be around their "loved ones"
    b) wants to have excuse to not do the pre-holiday psychotic cleaning because people are coming over (that had personally scarred me at an early age)
    c) wants to have excuse to not help cook

It's OK boys, holiday's are rough. Your secret is safe with me.

Giovannibazjenster
  • Fortunately for you all I've been locked in the house for a month and have the time to think about these things. You're welcome.

FORUM LOGINS ARE WORKING AGAIN!!!
    JoshuaHeterJaimieTCapeGabeFlukesMurderbearMichellebazjenster
    I hate to ask but do you think that fixes the issue we mods have always had with getting logged out every thirty days? Or is that a separate thing?
    I don't think so, this was a weird SSL mismatch issue. It seems like people are getting logged out less frequently of late? We pushed a change to our code last month to address another issue that we thought might have an effect on that. Has it improved anything?
    Seems like it's stayed the same with us. Occasionally we've accidentally logged ourselves out but it has stayed on the every thirty days schedule.
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I don't think so, this was a weird SSL mismatch issue. It seems like people are getting logged out less frequently of late? We pushed a change to our code last month to address another issue that we thought might have an effect on that. Has it improved anything?
    I hate when my SSL's don't match. It makes me look so cheap. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    anyone else having the forums very slow again? its cutting in and out in terms of loading and comments posting. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    seems to be working fine now.