Animal Crossing

On Cecily’s recommendation, I’ve been getting into ACNH on switch. I have no friends who play but I’d love to visit some other islands in online play. Anyone else want to share friend codes? 

My code is SW-7090-6362-9436. 

I have apples, coconuts and peaches. And hyacinths, tulips and pansies. Im looking for all of the other flowers and fruit and just in general cool people to share tips with. 
cdrivemrcharlesCecilyMofojones333weeniegirl

Comments

• My friend code is SW-1525-3988-8873 - I got all the fruit! :)
    CecilyMofojones333
  • Mofojones333Mofojones333 Fort Worth, Texas
    edited April 18
    @katethefarmer and @mrcharles, when you play can you go to the airport and open your island for visitors? I would love to visit yalls island. Kate, I have lots of different flowers and pears, peaches if you want to visit my island sometime.

Edit-my friend code is SW-7897-4907-2667
  • amyja89amyja89 Oxford, England
    I started playing yesterday so don't really know what I'm going yet lol. Although I must say that pulling out weeds for 90 minutes was surprisingly therapeutic!
    darwinfeeshy
  • My friend code is SW-3917-8766- 6768

I really need to spend a good few hours decorating, planting flowers, and trees in my town.  I think that's what's holding me back from progressing.  I'm ashamed of my current town rating.  :# 
    I think I'm starting to get into the vibe of it now. For the first day I was very occupied with getting things done and then seeking the next 'important' mission, like a quest based game, but really this is more about going with the flow and being creative in the down time. It's a good exercise in patience!

My Switch is new and I didn't automatically get an online subscription, am I going to need that at some point for this. Like is it going to literally restrict me from accessing important parts/progress of the game?
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    edited April 18
    I have no idea how to add friends and visit islands or find my friend code but I'm working on it now!

Edit: I sent @katethefarmer @mrcharles and @neal friend requests! My code is SW 3183 9179 9898.  

I have peaches, coconuts, apples, and pears. I have tulips, hyacinths, pansies, and windflowers, too!
    katethefarmer
  • MichaelGMichaelG Seattle
    My friend code is 6285 4094 1233 - masks are required on my island, and please keep your social distance. If you need a mask I can send one on the mail (while supplies last).

Just started a couple weeks ago so my island is a lawless, raw land. 
    Cecily
  • edited April 18
    amyja89 said:
    My Switch is new and I didn't automatically get an online subscription, am I going to need that at some point for this. Like is it going to literally restrict me from accessing important parts/progress of the game?
    No, it won't prevent you from accessing anything. The only thing you won't be able to do is go to other players' islands over the internet.

You can get everything you need from your island and mystery islands.

Honestly, though, the Nintendo Switch Online subscription is a pretty good deal.
    amyja89 said:
    No, it won't prevent you from accessing anything. The only thing you won't be able to do is go to other players' islands over the internet.

Honestly, though, the Nintendo Switch Online subscription is a pretty good deal.
    Just realized this, I’ve been meaning to get the online for awhile, it doesn’t cost much and there are some good features.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Is this just a Nintendo thing?  Or is it available to buy/play anywhere online?
    edited April 18
    amyja89 said:

Oh snap I was here thinking I couldn't leave my island at all without online! Better get on that mystery trip!

I think will end up getting online anyway.
  • edited April 18
    Michelle said:
    Nintendo Switch only. What better time to get one?!

But there is a mobile game called Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Never played it, though.
    MichelleCecilyMofojones333
  • Yeah I’ll keep my gates open as much as possible from now on so people can come my island is called BananaTown. Once y’all visit we can connect on the friends app in game so you can coordinate better 
    CecilyMofojones333
    edited April 18
    :)
    mrcharles said:
    Yeah I’ll keep my gates open as much as possible from now on so people can come my island is called BananaTown. Once y’all visit we can connect on the friends app in game so you can coordinate better 
    I missed you tonight but I'd love to visit!
    Michelle said:
    Nintendo Switch only. What better time to get one?!

But there is a mobile game called Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Never played it, though.
    Pocket Camp was my first Animal Crossing game and it got me hooked. Awesome introduction to the general concepts. 
    mrcharles said:
    Yeah I’ll keep my gates open as much as possible from now on so people can come my island is called BananaTown. Once y’all visit we can connect on the friends app in game so you can coordinate better 
    How does one leave the gates open? Just invite everyone on your friends list while you’re on?
    I don't know if everyone has seen this idea yet but I want to do a max-visitor game of musical chairs on my island sometime soon, and maybe stream it on Bald Move. Let me know if you would be interested!!
    nealcdriveMofojones333JaimieTweeniegirl
    MichaelG said:
    mrcharles said:
    How does one leave the gates open? Just invite everyone on your friends list while you’re on?
    Just open your gates at the airport and invite all best friends, you got it!
    MichaelG
  • Cecily said:
    I don't know if everyone has seen this idea yet but I want to do a max-visitor game of musical chairs on my island sometime soon, and maybe stream it on Bald Move. Let me know if you would be interested!!
    Im definitely up for this!
    edited April 19

I’m down for musical chairs - what are the stakes??

I can only take visitors when I’m on later in the evening, but I’ll try to open Dinoville when I’m on at night for raiders. I have oranges and pears right now. Everyone according to their ability, each according to their need is the Dinoville way. 
    Cecily
    I bit the bullet and got online. My friend code is SW-6604-4903-5992!
    CecilyMofojones333
    MichaelG said:

I am not sure what the stakes would be...any suggestions?
  • Cecily said:
    MichaelG said:

I am not sure what the stakes would be...any suggestions?
    How about everyone donates one item and it has to be furniture or decoration.  We pool it all together as a prize for the winner.

As for the loser I can donate a paper bag mask of shame...or we make them wear one of the horrendous egg outfits?
    Mofojones333MichaelGCecily
  • I’m in for musical chairs!
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

SW-8550-5419-2219  Add me! 

I'm also in for musical chairs!
    edited April 19
    I fished all goddamn day bc it’s raining and I finally caught an orefish!! Oh my god I’m drowning in sea bass.

Ive just been grinding it out up and down the shores - is there a better way to do this to get the rare fish?
    Cecily
    MichaelG said:
    I fished all goddamn day bc it’s raining and I finally caught an orefish!! Oh my god I’m drowning in sea bass.

Ive just been grinding it out up and down the shores - is there a better way to do this to get the rare fish?
    I've only done it twice so far, but I found that using the fish bait recipe saw me catch two fish that I hadn't caught before. And also fishing on the mystery islands that I've flown to have given me some newbies too.
    MichaelG