Money Heist

I love this show on Netflix - Am I the only one watching?

Comments

• A guilty pleasure of mine. I've watched everything so far. I probably wouldn't recommend this show to anyone but I've enjoyed it so far. 
  • Giovanni said:
    A guilty pleasure of mine. I've watched everything so far. I probably wouldn't recommend this show to anyone but I've enjoyed it so far. 
    Hey Giovanni - Why wouldn't you recommend it?
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    I've watched the first ~5 episodes and to me it seems to be a trashy soap opera with a heist background instead of a tense heist drama/thriller.  Nothing wrong with that, of course, but not what I was looking for. 
  • lengmo said:
    I've watched the first ~5 episodes and to me it seems to be a trashy soap opera with a heist background instead of a tense heist drama/thriller.  Nothing wrong with that, of course, but not what I was looking for. 
    Yeah it isn't my usual taste - Definitely more guilty pleasure.  I'm not a fan of the 'soap opera' stuff but for some reason it's like a bad car accident.  I can't turn away.
    lengmo
  • I couldn’t get over the bad English dubs. Plus it was more up my wife’s alley with the soap opera stuff. But I can see how it could be enjoyable to alot of people