Twitch Watch Party: The Expanse, Season 1, Episodes 3&4 - Friday, 4/24/20 at 9pm ET

CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Jim and A.Ron will be hosting a Watch Party of The Expanse, Season 1, Episode 2 "Remember the Cant" and Episode 3 "CQB".

Join the party here!

Comments

• MichelleMichelle California
    I'll be there!  Now that I started binging the first season this past weekend, I'll have a better idea of who's who and what's going on. :)
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    I need to do a little work to see if I can get this working. Apparently the Watch Party feature is only rolled out to US Twitch creators and viewers right now and the stream fails to load through my VPN provider. It's fun to just set it up manually and follow along, but I'd like to get the nice seamless experience.
  • looking forward to this one! e4 is what really hooked me on this show.
  • edited April 22
    So I finally got my Twitch acct linked to Amazon.  However, when I try to watch the previous watch alongs I am not seeing the Amazon video, only Jim & A.Ron.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Expanse video to load into Twitch?  I swear I’m not always a technological dummy.  Just can’t seem to figure this thing out.
  • So I finally got my Twitch acct linked to Amazon.  However, when I try to watch the previous watch alongs I am not seeing the Amazon video, only Jim & A.Ron.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Expanse video to load into Twitch?  I swear I’m not always a technological dummy.  Just can’t seem to figure this thing out.
    You can only do so if you catch it live and join the Watch Party.

If you're watching the VOD, you'll just have to manually sync up with them best you can in another window like the old Bald Move live watches of yore.
    NinerFaithful
  • neal said:
    So I finally got my Twitch acct linked to Amazon.  However, when I try to watch the previous watch alongs I am not seeing the Amazon video, only Jim & A.Ron.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get the Expanse video to load into Twitch?  I swear I’m not always a technological dummy.  Just can’t seem to figure this thing out.
    You can only do so if you catch it live and join the Watch Party.

If you're watching the VOD, you'll just have to manually sync up with them best you can in another window like the old Bald Move live watches of yore.
    Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks!
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Try as I might, I've not been able to get Twitch Watch Parties to work outside the US. I'll just have to sync up as best I can. :/
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I can't find the directions on how to link Amazon so I can join tonight. I know A_Ron already shared this somewhere

• CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Here are the instructions from the website:

To join the party, you'll need a free Twitch account, an Amazon Prime account, and you'll need to link them together. If you're not a Prime member, you can try Amazon Prime for 30 days, free!

One you have your Twitch and Prime accounts linked, grab a drink, you're favorite snack, and head over to our channel at twitch.tv/baldmove and get ready to start watching!

• Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    edited April 24
    Great directions. Practicing with TNG on now.  So far I can't join the chat and don't know how the show is started. I am a mess

Nevermind - I think I am watching a rebroadcast. Told you I'm a mess
    rkcrawf
  • Professor_PProfessor_P Colorado
    Doesn't look like these have been posted to YouTube yet, only episodes 1 and 2
  • Do these videos go away after a while?  I wanted to try to catch up on the Expanse watch parties and am on episode 4 but I do not see the video on twitch anymore.  Only Expanse videos I see are 5&6.  Is there a way to find the others?
  • Professor_PProfessor_P Colorado
    Episodes 1 and 2 are on their youtube channel, 3-6 haven't been posted there yet.
    NinerFaithful
  • I have seen other twitchers keep previous broadcasts on their twitch profile. I don't know if that involves a separate  upload or a  setting/toggle, but I know it's doable somehow