7 signs of the apocalypse

First of all I’m not religious. I believe in intelligent design but have no clue who or what that is. Just wanted tpp lol kick start a convo as the forum is not as active. 

with that being said we are hitting a lot of the 7 signs.

1. False prophets: trump and many other crappy leaders around the world. Not to mention the millionaire preachers sucking the money out of their members

2. war: well there is war in the Middle East which would technically fit for the origin of Christianity but I think we would need a world war 3 and giving the economies around the world collapsing. Especially dangerous ones like Russia and Iran. We could see a bigger war 

3. famine: millions maybe billions already starving. But if Covid becomes even worse normal people may starve as well. 

4. Pestilence: Covid 

5. great tribulation: well the Bible Belt states are the ones who really want to open and maybe this leads to way more deaths in that part of the world. Plus Israel is always under threat of being wiped out. 

6. Heavenly signs: not yet. Haven’t seen anything that defies what we know about the world 

7. 7 trumpets: no yet as well. Maybe trump is a trumpet???haha

nstinsonKela15

Comments

• FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    It really is amazing how easy it is to make events fit a prediction. Our brains are marvelous pattern matchers.
    gguenotBhorten1
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Hatorian said:
    7. 7 trumpets: no yet as well. Maybe trump is a trumpet???haha

Trump/Pence sounds like it to me
    gguenotcalebthrowerFreddyFlukesNoelBhorten1
  • Flukes said:
    It really is amazing how easy it is to make events fit a prediction. Our brains are marvelous pattern matchers.
    @Flukes Have you read Them Patterning Instinct’ by Jeremy Lent? 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Flukes said:
    Yep. WW2 

false prophets: Hitler

war: big time 

famine: millions starved from the British stealing their food for their own

Pestilence: nothing comes off the TOP of my head but malaria in the jungles was really bad 

great tribulation: umm. Holocaust? Yes I think that it 

heavenly signs: atomic bomb maybe? 

7 trumpets: the G7 was formed years and years later..

I could do the same with WW1 and so on. It’s just a part of our life so of course it’s gonna fit
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Eine Frau said:
    Flukes said:
    @Flukes Have you read Them Patterning Instinct’ by Jeremy Lent? 
    I haven't. It might be up my alley though.