Twitch Watch Party: Star Trek: TNG, Season 1, Episodes 9-10 - Wednesday, 4/29 @ 9PM ET

CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Jim and A.Ron will be watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 1, Episode 9 "The Battle" and Episode 10 "Hide and Q".

Join the party here!

alexander.klassen

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    The Q episode I just cannot stand to watch.... 

Will she do it?

Yeah. Yeah I'll be there.
    Jim
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Alright! I re-activated Prime on Saturday just to catch a few of these live.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Bump
  • edited May 15
    Did they do ep 11 and 12 at some point? I thought I got a notification that they were streaming it in the middle of the day during work, but now I can't find it on Twitch or YouTube.
  • Did they do ep 11 and 12 at some point? I thought I got a notification that they were streaming it in the middle of the day during work, but now I can't find it on Twitch or YouTube.
    its on their twitch account from a couple days ago.  the title is wrong.  it says Bob Ross Competitive Painting. 
    alexander.klassenA_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, there was a bug in the new twitch overhaul where it would change a title back to the old title if you tabbed between the fields. I think it's been fixed now, since I have done a few streams since and it hasn't happened. I wonder if I can fix it in the creator studio?
  • Long-time listener, first time poster: has this episode shown up on YouTube yet? I keep looking, but I'm failing to find it. 

Due to time zone issues & different international rights - no Star Trek: Next Generation on Amazon Prime here in Taiwan - I can't watch the live streams, but I enjoy catching up on them later, with some slightly complicated syncing with Netflix. The oldest ST:TNG episode I currently see on Twitch is "Skin of Evil / We'll Always Have Paris"; the newest one I see on YouTube is "Lonely Among Us / Justice". But a bunch in the middle have vanished into some kind of temporal rift.
    Hey, @ikbrown!

The VODs only stick around on Twitch for 2 weeks, then they expire. However, we have been saving them all. Jim and I are working this week on getting the entirety of our ST:TNG and The Expanse watches put on youtube with synchronized time codes and split into individual episodes for people to watch at their leisure. The only "catch" is the archive will be Club accessible only.

We're probably a couple of weeks away from having that finished though.

nealFlukes
  • FlukesFlukes Calgary, Canada
    Hey, @ikbrown!

The VODs only stick around on Twitch for 2 weeks, then they expire. However, we have been saving them all. Jim and I are working this week on getting the entirety of our ST:TNG and The Expanse watches put on youtube with synchronized time codes and split into individual episodes for people to watch at their leisure. The only "catch" is the archive will be Club accessible only.

FWIW, I love how hard you guys are doubling down on the things you do best. The club is an insane value considering the amount of work and polish you're putting into these features.
    A_Ron_HubbardMichelle
  • Hey, @ikbrown!

That's fantastic and good to know, thanks! Also good to hear about the time codes - that's certainly been an issue with the Netflix "syncs" I've been doing.
    A_Ron_Hubbard
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Flukes said:
    FWIW, I love how hard you guys are doubling down on the things you do best. The club is an insane value considering the amount of work and polish you're putting into these features.
    Co-sign.  One of the things I’ve always appreciated about the guys is how hard they work to please their fans/new listeners.  It’s incredible how much content they churn out on a weekly basis.  Thanks, J & A. :)
    FlukesA_Ron_Hubbard
    Thanks! Appreciate the attaboys, a great way to end a Friday!
    Michelle