Twitch Watch Party: Star Trek: TNG, Season 1, Episodes 9-10 - Wednesday, 4/29 @ 9PM ET

CecilyCecily Cincinnati

Jim and A.Ron will be watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 1, Episode 9 "The Battle" and Episode 10 "Hide and Q".

Join the party here!

alexander.klassen

Comments

• JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    The Q episode I just cannot stand to watch.... 

Will she do it?

Yeah. Yeah I'll be there.
    Jim
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Alright! I re-activated Prime on Saturday just to catch a few of these live.
  • JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
    Bump
  • edited May 15
    Did they do ep 11 and 12 at some point? I thought I got a notification that they were streaming it in the middle of the day during work, but now I can't find it on Twitch or YouTube.
  • Did they do ep 11 and 12 at some point? I thought I got a notification that they were streaming it in the middle of the day during work, but now I can't find it on Twitch or YouTube.
    its on their twitch account from a couple days ago.  the title is wrong.  it says Bob Ross Competitive Painting. 
    alexander.klassenA_Ron_Hubbard
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, there was a bug in the new twitch overhaul where it would change a title back to the old title if you tabbed between the fields. I think it's been fixed now, since I have done a few streams since and it hasn't happened. I wonder if I can fix it in the creator studio?