Anybody keeping up with The Clone Wars? (SPOILERS)

edited May 1 in Other TV
The Siege of Mandalore story arc is the thing that we’ve been waiting for ever since this show was cancelled the first time. You can tell all their money has gone to these final 4 episodes, because it’s gorgeous. 

The Clone Wars/Rebels combination has basically become my all-time favorite Star Wars thing. Can’t believe this show has turned Anakin Skywalker and Maul into Top 5 favorite characters of mine. 
Freddyrhcoop

Comments

• edited April 28
    The duel between Ahsoka and Maul might be one of the all-time lightsaber fights we’ve had in the entire saga. Them bringing in Ray Park and Lauren Mary Kim to do motion capture instead of just fully animating the fight gave it such a weight that a lot of the duels don’t have due to the “floatiness” of full animation. 
    Elisa
  • I’ve been watching and enjoying. It’s fun to see some of the Easter eggs that Filoni has put in for us. Of the top of head being a shot of Kanan Jarrus in the opening sequence of Siege of Mandalore P1 and a quick shot of Dryden Voss in P2. 

The Ashoka and Maul fight was great. With all the fleshing out of Maul in the animated universe, he’s become one of my favorite characters. 
  • The last 2 episodes have been great. Can't wait for the last 2. 
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    My friend has been demanding I watch for the longest time and I think I put it off because it's intimidating to jump into a series with so much ahead of you. I started on Sunday and am at Season 2 Episode 20 I think. It's a great show! And to hear it just gets better and better is awesome. I haven't seen Rebels either but am definitely looking forward to it.
  • redlancerredlancer Seattle
    Rebels starts off a little basic, but gets much better once it gets in it's groove. The 2-part Twilight of the Apprentice might be the best 40 minutes of Star Wars put to screen. 
  • rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    I’ve been watching and enjoying. It’s fun to see some of the Easter eggs that Filoni has put in for us. Of the top of head being a shot of Kanan Jarrus in the opening sequence of Siege of Mandalore P1 and a quick shot of Dryden Voss in P2. 

The Ashoka and Maul fight was great. With all the fleshing out of Maul in the animated universe, he’s become one of my favorite characters. 
    I'm really hoping that IF that Obi-Wan series we all want comes out, that Maul and Asoka are a big part of it.  I'd be as or more excited for the Obi-Wan show even more than the Mandalorian. 
  • Another stunning episode, and my god the music really fucks as we approach the end here. 

Ahsoka releasing Maul so he could shitwreck the clones and buy her the time she needed to figure out what the hell was going on was unexpected, and the Vader-esque hallway sequence that followed had me holy-shitting in my living room.