A real masterpiece...DEEP DIVE PLS...Extraction

I’m rewatching this and can’t help but notice there’s not a wasted frame or word in this film. Hemsworth hits every mark and is a nightmare of an opponent. Extraction deserves your keen exploration. 

Dig what you do and how you do it. 

It’s weird I’ve been sending money to some strangers for so long. Makes me laugh but I’m also high. 

Joey
Tampa

Ps
While I’m here, your behind the scenes podcast was a real gem in transparency, authenticity and groundedness.  Good luck with it. Your instincts are great. Rock on. We are listening.  

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    It’s an amazing movie but there’s not much to talk about. The conversation would be like...”wasn’t that awesome when Tyler killed a dude with a rake?”

I do hope everyone watches it and if they like that type of violence and movie check on The Raid. An Indonesian flick thats similar in terms of spectacular camera work and choreography of violent action. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Also wasn’t surprised when the credits rolled that the Russo brothers were involved given how well done Winter Soldier was done
  • lengmolengmo RTP, NC
    The movie had one big problem for me

Would mercenaries really risk all their lives and a helicopter on their own dime to rescue the son of someone who double crossed them? It would have made a better ending instead to have the double cross happen after the son is returned, perhaps by kidnapping Farahani's character and draining the mercenaries' account. Then the remaining, worn out mercs have to rescue her and get their money and revenge.