Update: Cancelled - Unsolved Mysteries Watch Party tonight!

cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
edited May 6 in General
Luckily I caught this on twitter so posting it to the boards.  Get hype!

And the original intro for said hype-ness...

neal

Comments

• nealneal US
    I’m confused, how come they aren’t live with Star Trek right now? It’s 3:30PM EST
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    neal said:
    I’m confused, how come they aren’t live with Star Trek right now? It’s 3:30PM EST
    Cancelled. Looks like they had some hardware issues.  
  • All I picture in all of these canceled Watch Parties is Cecily sitting in an armchair, petting a cat with one hand, holding a cable in the other while sporting an evil grin.

jhparkMichelleNoelmykhailoMurderbearDoubleA_RonFlukescalebthrowerFreddyAussieGregand 1 other.
  • Will we ever know what happened and why the stream was cancelled ? Or will it remain.... unsolved ?

haha

ha

GredalBee
  • ready for the next TNG watch.  make it so
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    gguenot said:
    Will we ever know what happened and why the stream was cancelled ? Or will it remain.... unsolved ?

haha

ha

I know this is a joke, but, it was really rough transitioning all the equipment from my place to Jim's place to do production, with a personnel change on top of it. It was a lot of me and Jim trying to diagnose things remotely, and I could only help so much because his version of the audio mixer uses a completely different software system so there were a lot of hours of "I can't fucking believe this doesn't work! Look! This input shows it's getting sound, Audition can't hear it, why can't I?" Or, "How can that possibly be causing an echo, I can't even hear it on my end" with me trying to offer my 0.02 watching him on screen share.

Once you get it, it's pretty much got, but holy hell there is just so much that can go wrong, and this is by far our most complicated setup. We wasted well over an hour one day and it turns out a cable was bad. But we were so busy suspecting this software, we never though to go through and check all the basics. Always suspect the cabling!
    DoubleA_RonFlukes
  • DoubleA_RonDoubleA_Ron San Diego
    I always made sure to bring a portable cable tester to gigs.  Saved my ass (and those of multiple bandmates) more than once.
    Flukes