Solar Opposites on Hulu (spoilers)

I’m 3 eps in and im loving it. Has all the Same twisted demented humor with just enough heart to make it go down the gullet. Im loving the shrunken people colony. 
Marci

Comments

• I just finished the first episode, and I'm intrigued.

The comparison of Solar Opposites and Rick & Morty is still jarring for me. They're not the same show, but the science-minded Korvo having Rick's voice, the irreverent sci-fi feel, and hell, even the end credits have the same format. I feel like Roiland and McMahan are trying to make us think this is a symbolic spin-off of Rick and Morty.

Also, shout-out to Rob Schrab! I was so glad to hear him in this ep. Love that guy.
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    This is Rick and Morty for people who don’t like Rick and Morty. Which is me. I enjoyed this one, not least because there was no drooling. 
    darwinfeeshy
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited May 9
    Burned through the first 4 episodes last night. If it wasn't for Justin Roiland's involvement, it would feel like a cheaper knockoff of Rick and Morty; as opposed to an unconnected offshoot. Not much cheaper, mind you. Just cheap enough to not afford a multi-verse. That being said, I really love The Wall story line. Oh, and Pupa. Pupa is the best.