Katee Sackhoff will reportedly reprise her role as Bo-Katan in The Mandalorian Season 2

edited May 12 in Other TV
Awesome news. They’re bringing in all the heavy hitters from The Clone Wars/Rebels for this 2nd season.

https://www.slashfilm.com/the-mandalorian-season-2-bo-katan/
rustywright4

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I am beyond excited. I love Katee and I want to see her in something I completely am invested in and love. 
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    I am beyond excited. I love Katee and I want to see her in something I completely am invested in and love. 
    does this mean extended coverage for season 2? :) also did you get the docs i sent? like i said they are not aimed for your business but there is some stuff in there you can use for the business. 
  • edited May 13
    Yup, haven't watched either Clone Wars or Rebels but Clone Wars jumped up my priority list after reading that casting. I've heard something about watching the animated movie first... Anybody have a recommendation on what order to watch stuff?

I'm definitely hoping for some Bald Move coverage but I suppose it'll have a lot to do with when it comes out and what else is having coverage at that time.
    Cory
  • edited May 14
    awookiee said:
    Yup, haven't watched either Clone Wars or Rebels but Clone Wars jumped up my priority list after reading that casting. I've heard something about watching the animated movie first... Anybody have a recommendation on what order to watch stuff?

I'm definitely hoping for some Bald Move coverage but I suppose it'll have a lot to do with when it comes out and what else is having coverage at that time.
    This is the chronological watch order. The seasons are real wonky and out of order if you just watch them straight through. You’re going to be doing a lot of annoying jumping around. Feel free to skip any episodes that focus on Jar Jar or the droids. Also, I would skip the movie, it’s truly horrific. All you need to know is that’s when Anakin is assigned Ahsoka as his padawan. 

awookieeKillert0ast
  • jluzaniajluzania Denver
    I liked Bo-Katan, so I'm excited that they're sticking with Katee for the live action version of the character.