Rant about the amount of content

Hello, I'm a newish member, and I've never posted in the forums before. I recently received my latest billing statement. Since I'm billed quarterly, I had kind of forgotten how much I payed. $14??? What am I getting for this?

Hours and hours and even more hours of so-called "Premium Content." And dammit, I am so behind. How the hell do I fit it all in?

I had hoped to experience Westworld Season 3 live, but nooOOOOooo...I had to go back and rewatch Season 1, so that I could finally watch Season 2, just to get caught up to Season 3. And here you guys are, giving me what, like, almost 3 hours of podcast per episode? What the fuck? And that's not even counting the Season wrapups and new season previews. It took me forever!

And then I finally get to Season 3 last week, but guess what--since you guys kept talking about your Detroit: Become Human playthrough, I decided to just try it out one night, see what it's like. Suddenly it's 2am and I didn't watch any more Westworld! Fuuuck what are doing to me? Now I have to fit them both in, because they compliment each other so well!

And, on top of all that, I'm three weeks behind on LWJ&A. Good thing I have airpods, right? I'll just go ahead and glue them into my earholes so I can always be hearing about these burritos and corora rices every spare minute of the day, like when I'm while walking my dog and taking my dumps. I suppose you even want me to let you soothe me to sleep every night. But what if I fall asleep before the sleep timer goes off and I miss something? What then? And, by the way, don't even ask me about my plan to get caught up on Reheated Lunchtimes so I can maybe TRY to listen to them every week when the new one comes out. I don't want to talk about it.

I'm just getting started here. I suddenly have 4 movies I have to re-watch so I can listen to your Movie reviews. Why do you keep reviewing some of my favorites? Ex Machina? Goldeneye? Children of Men?? Last of the Mohicans??? Dammit.

And now I find out that you are bringing The Walking Dead podcast back to life? FUUUUCK! Now I gotta start re-watching that shitshow again. I might as well re-listen to old episodes of The Walking Dead Cast while I'm at it (my second favorite podcasting team).

I still have Picard to get through, I never got to His Dark Materials, and to top it all off, there's this whole Swizzbold thing. 

There are only so many hours in a day, and I only have a few years left as it is. What am I going to do?

Seriously though, thanks for all the great content. I love it, and it never stops coming.

Does anyone else have trouble keeping up sometimes? I really am so behind, but it's ok, I'll get back on track. It happened when I started reading The Dresden Files, and then started listening to the audiobook version after I read each book, because I love James Marsters' narration. Audibook time interfered with podcast time, what can you do. Spike > Angel
JoshTheBlackJSDCAJaimieTvik83hshakabryMichelleAlkaid13MurderbearMrXjarrodtband 5 others.

Comments

• JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    Sometimes you just gotta let go of what you've missed and pick up from what's newest.  Or lose a lot of sleep.  Probably that one.
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I thought this was going to be a serious complaint and I opened it up like "ugh, here we go again".
    Nice one, @cheesecloak. :sweat_smile:
    Noel
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    MurderbearMrXNoelasmallcatBenCecilyJoe_Bear