It is the perfect time to do The Wire rewatch podcast

Due the the current events in the US right now, I think it is the perfect time for Jim and A.Ron to start The Wire rewatch podcast. 
CoryDashEngine

Comments

• calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    HatorianCoryEine FrauNoel
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    If Aron needs a co-host I’d happily raise my hand. I’ve watched the series probably 5 times and have personal experience with the Chicago projects...
  • I recently rewatched season 4.  Gosh, it is so hard to watch what happened to those kids. 
    HatorianCoryNoel
  • If the guys do a rewatch, maybe not the whole series, maybe the episodes  which catch the soul of the show, fuck Im all in
  • I'd be all for a The Wire podcast from Bald Move, but I don't know if now is the time. I think The Ringer's podcast (they just finished season one) would be hard to beat in both production and insight. They have a whole team over there making their videos look really well done, and Van Lathan and Jemelle Hill have a level of insight into black culture that two white dudes from the midwest can't match. My only problem with their podcast is they have taken a break while covering the BLM movement and haven't started season two yet. You can't just start a rewatch and expect me to slow down! I'm already almost done with season two again. 
    Hatorian
  • edited June 8
    well said

The Wire GIFs  Tenor
    Noelcalebthrower
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Me? I'm just a rewatcher, I suppose.
    darwinfeeshyNoel
  • I'm curious, has Jim seen The Wire?
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I don’t know why but never watched. Finally started season 1. I’m listening to Way Down in the Hole because it’s there and they do a good job (no video fo me) I think BM needs to find its passion and cast in that. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    I'm curious, has Jim seen The Wire?
    Yup