Extreme Sports for Jim to try

Comments

• fidozfidoz Houston
    JoshuaHeterFreddyNoel
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    I would do awful things to innocent people for just one clip of Jim hobby horsing while freestyle canoeing.
    NoelFlukes
  • calebthrowercalebthrower South Carolina
    This is some of the craziest stuff I've ever seen..Competitive Ear Pulling

Noel
  • Extreme Golf Disruption: This is where you hide on a golf course (preferably a really rich person's club and camouflage of some sort is recommended) and try to move the ball from people's first drive to unfortunate places without them realizing that you've been there or messed with their game. Think of it like running under someone swinging on a swing set, only it's golf, they don't know that you're there, and you might just convince someone that ghosts are real. It's extreme because some golfers are actually pretty athletic and they have a full bag of weapons.
    EXTREME GOLF DISRUPTION!!! (insert finger-tap guitar lick)
  • Why did I watch that whole Chess Boxing documentary? I don't have time for that today! Also, I would 100% participate in that moon boot aerobics class.
    JoshuaHeterNoelSchluppThegelatoking
  • JoshuaHeterJoshuaHeter Omaha, NE
    Jim said:
    Why did I watch that whole Chess Boxing documentary? I don't have time for that today! Also, I would 100% participate in that moon boot aerobics class.
    If you’ll commit to the performance, I’ll donate the equipment necessary for you to take part in freestyle canoeing.
    Schlupp
  • fidozfidoz Houston
    Jim said:
    Why did I watch that whole Chess Boxing documentary? I don't have time for that today! Also, I would 100% participate in that moon boot aerobics class.
    Quarantine has done something to our brains. Yesterday a friend on twitter posted a video about how to tell if a cow is ready for market. Not only did I watch the whole video but I then spent 2 hours researching different cattle breeds. I think I can close the internet now. I've finished it.
    NoelJim
  • Jim said:
    If you’ll commit to the performance, I’ll donate the equipment necessary for you to take part in freestyle canoeing.

As long as I get to pick the music. I'm not sure where I'd safely source the required audience of grandmothers during a pandemic though.
    Noel