how to host zoom party for online dominoes and spades

any tips or suggestions on a good website for either spades or dominoes that would be conducive to playing over zoom with friends?
My plan was to host a zoom and everyone could join a website that hosted dominoes or spades (thinking yahoo games style, where there were multiple rooms (public or private) and you could join and play or watch).  after an entire day of trying to find this i have really come up pretty empty.  any suggestions?  i've looked at trickstercards.com, i think this will work fine for 4 of us to play but there will be 5-6 people and the team not playing will just be forced to stare at the other four of our faces on zoom, unable see the game play while waiting their turn.  With dominoes i have a couple good apps for play, but again haven't found a work around making the game visible to the nonplayers...maybe there is a way to screen share that wouldn't show my hand or would only show the non-playing team, but i don't know how to set that up and i am now really against the clock.  Any thoughts?  thanks

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    I am the last person that should be chiming in but my suggestion would be to check out Tabletop Simulator. Looks like there are tons of games available and they are made to connect groups of people. I've heard though navigating the table and the interface itself has a bit of a learning curve.
  • Alkaid13Alkaid13 Georgia
    There’s some free ones if you don’t want to pay $20 for TTS but it’s not terribly difficult to learn and it has a lot of different games on it.