Bald Move Customer Service

walktheskywalkthesky New York
Hey Everyone.
I'm having trouble getting a response from BaldMove.  I’m a current club member and can’t get a response from “host@baldmove.com” or “accounts@baldmove.com”.  I also can’t find a support page.  Can someone steer me towards a customer service contact?
thanks

Comments

• MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Shoot support@baldmove.com and email and they should hopefully be able to help you out!
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Yeah, sorry about that. Murderbear has it right, you should get better response there.
  • walktheskywalkthesky New York
    Thanks guys.  Jim responded immediately.  

I’m pretty bummed to quit the club but for reasons I choose not to discuss here, I can’t be a part of it any longer. I joined shortly after “save bald move” to help out.  I don’t have time to take advantage of the club perks but I enjoyed supporting the guys.  I’ll be sure to check in and see what they’re covering but some topics discussed during coverage of a show are just not my cup of tea.  Maybe one day I’ll reinstate, who knows. 

Best of luck...
    MurderbearNaugustineFlukes
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Definitely hope you stick around and join in!
    Michellecdrive
  • I never got a response from numerous e-mails either. I don't know if I tried support though. I think my renewal got fixed finally, though
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Isn't it hosts (with an s) @baldmove.com?
    I always just emailed support@ though.
  • Thanks guys.  Jim responded immediately.  

I’m pretty bummed to quit the club but for reasons I choose not to discuss here, I can’t be a part of it any longer. I joined shortly after “save bald move” to help out.  I don’t have time to take advantage of the club perks but I enjoyed supporting the guys.  I’ll be sure to check in and see what they’re covering but some topics discussed during coverage of a show are just not my cup of tea.  Maybe one day I’ll reinstate, who knows. 

Best of luck...
    Maybe pure speculation on my part but seems like what he really wants to say is " I quit because of politics but I don't want to say it " 
    CretanBullhisdudeness915DashEngineken hale
    Who knows, let's not look for trouble. I completely understand not wanting to support someone over their political, cultural, or religious views.  I've certainly cut ties with creators for similar reasons. It's always sad when something that used to make you laugh or brought you joy makes you upset. I do wish when this is the case a body would hash it out with me over at 3rt@swizzbold.com. But nobody owes me a hearing. 
    DoubleA_RonJoshuaHeterNoelBenkuman07FlukesGiovanniTulipblossomLordBy
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Yea got to agree the guy doesn’t really owe anyone an explanation for quitting and I also understand if someone doesn’t want to support someone they fundamentally disagree with. 
    Giovanni
  • Oh wonderful. A "customer service" thread. I was hoping to find out what the science is behind your product. It is so wonderful to find such a supportive community devoted to this issue, rallying around what must be a wonderful system, but could you explain how you guys achieve hair growth and what window of time should I expect before the follicles are stimulated? What is the active ingredient? I hope I'm not allergic or anything like that.
    Thank you so much. I can't wait to make the "Bald Move" towards natural replacement growth! 
    Freddy
  • Who knows, let's not look for trouble. I completely understand not wanting to support someone over their political, cultural, or religious views.  I've certainly cut ties with creators for similar reasons. It's always sad when something that used to make you laugh or brought you joy makes you upset. I do wish when this is the case a body would hash it out with me over at 3rt@swizzbold.com. But nobody owes me a hearing. 
    Wasn't my intention to " look for any trouble" , it just amuses me when someone dances around their true intentions. And btw I do agree 100% with A_ron , it's sad when someone can't get past some cultural / political differences in order to keep enjoying the content that podcasters like you guys provide . I come from a totally opposite cultural/ religious background and that doesn't stop me from enjoying listening to and supporting baldmove. 
    MurderbearMichelleA_Ron_Hubbard
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Travis said:
    Oh wonderful. A "customer service" thread. I was hoping to find out what the science is behind your product. It is so wonderful to find such a supportive community devoted to this issue, rallying around what must be a wonderful system, but could you explain how you guys achieve hair growth and what window of time should I expect before the follicles are stimulated? What is the active ingredient? I hope I'm not allergic or anything like that.
    Thank you so much. I can't wait to make the "Bald Move" towards natural replacement growth! 
    It somehow made me balder!
    asmallcatMurderbearTravisA_Ron_Hubbard
    Yeah man, I had hair when all this started this is some BOOOOOWLSHIT!
    MurderbearNgongo121Travis