Who wants to join in on a Fawlty Towers commission??

I think it's high time this classic show gets some new attention.  I'm willing to give $50 to get it done, are there nine other fans who want to join in with me?

I'm thinking that the guys cover four episodes.  Definitely A Touch of Class, as it's the premier and works so well as an introduction to the cast of characters.  Communication Problems has to be another, and it might even be my favorite comedic episode of television of all time.  Hotel Inspectors, Gourmet Night, Waldorf Salad, Basil the Rat, and the Germans probably round out my next level of favorites, but almost any others will work (except the Anniversary... I do not find that one nearly up to the same level as the rest of the series). 

Anyway, who's in??
gguenot

Comments

• Man, I’d love that but it might devolve into a discussion on racism and misogyny and as much as I love those talks, I watch FT for a different reason.
  • gguenotgguenot CA
    edited July 26
    If your looking van rental san francisco for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.
    Modddsssssss... they used the wrong “you’re”

@Dee @Murderbear @Alkaid13
    DeeMurderbear
  • And said:
    I think it's high time this classic show gets some new attention.  I'm willing to give $50 to get it done, are there nine other fans who want to join in with me?

I'm thinking that the guys cover four episodes.  Definitely A Touch of Class, as it's the premier and works so well as an introduction to the cast of characters.  Communication Problems has to be another, and it might even be my favorite comedic episode of television of all time.  Hotel Inspectors, Gourmet Night, Waldorf Salad, Basil the Rat, and the Germans probably round out my next level of favorites, but almost any others will work (except the Anniversary... I do not find that one nearly up to the same level as the rest of the series). 

Anyway, who's in??
    Much as I love Fawlty Towers, that's a bit steep for me just to try and expand the fandom for a decades-old show.  I'll just tell everyone here: go watch Fawlty Towers.
    gguenot