Walking Dead Al and Joe edition

So I thought this was comical and figured I'd share.

I'm clearly behind on the podcasts as I just got around to listening to their coverage of Walking Dead 906 Al and Joe edition. I'm one of the crazies that actually kept half ass watching dead so I haven't seen season 9 in a long time and barely remember the plot points.

I start the podcast and think oh cool Jim and Aron found someone else to help out with Walking Dead. Then the intro hits and it's clearly Jim and Aron talking but as "Al and Joe" and I'm like what the hell is this. I keep listening and in the intro this clearly is a spoof but I didn't think twice about it and thought that they were going to just cover the show acting like these other people. But then they start talking about shit I never remember and I start thinking I'm going crazy. Like when the fuck did all this stuff happen and how am I forgetting all of this

I get about halfway through the episode it all clicks... This is them doing their Rah Rah Riverdale spoof. I never listened to that back in the day but this made me actually laugh out loud at myself. Fucking brilliant and I absolutely loved it. I would have caught on much sooner if this were something I recently watched but I legit questioned myself because it's been what 2 years since this shit aired and I didn't really pay that close of attention to it anyways. 
cdriveTravisA_Ron_HubbardFlukesAussieGreg

Comments

• A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    And is there anything we could make up that would completely outside TWD's envelope? Haha, glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun.
    awookiee
  • And is there anything we could make up that would completely outside TWD's envelope? Haha, glad you enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun.
    Nope, there is no concept you could come up with that that would be outside the believability of the writers/creators of The Walking Dead, and that's exactly why it took me halfway through to actually catch on. I absolutely loved it and you could tell in the podcast you guys had a lot of fun doing it. Not quite sure how you guys crack up on air but bravo. 
  • Wow, I skipped that episode when I saw they'd re-uploaded a different one.  I thought it was a legit guest-spot. I'm gonna have to go back to it.
    awookiee