What are you drinking?

kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
edited July 29 in General
Starting a thread for people to share and review there favorite adult beverages. Maybe just all beverages,you guys figure it out.

This week for me has been a stout week. Went to BevMo and bought a six pack of Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. This is my favorite it’s like a special occasion drink. The occasion was I got a new side gig and a couple extra clams. 
I went to Total Wine and they sell singles so I tried a few rando stouts and a four pack of Boulevard Whiskey Barrel Stout. I like the whiskey barrel aged stouts they are more intense and have a little bite. Today I stopped by Trader Joe’s and got a sixer of a Oatmeal Stout it’s ok I wanted Murphy’s Cream Stout but I think that’s out at TJ’s. 
Anyhoo, looking for plenty of comments and stories and reviews . Enjoy responsibly!
cdriveTravis

Comments

• bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    Kettle One is all you need. At our place we keep it classy and usually go with Kettle and whatever kind of diet soda we're feeling that week, for me usually Coke Zero. People who drink fancy whiskeys love this and give me a high five when I order a vodka and diet coke at the bar.
    kingbee67Noelcdrive
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    By the way i wanted to save my stouts so I’m working on my beer stash. Sitting in the garage drinking some Pacifico. Watching YouTube videos on woodworking. 
  • I’m drinking my homebrew over here. Right now I’ve got 3 brews on tap & 1 bottled. Sadly, my husband is not much of a drinker so I have to drink these myself. Damn him and his responsible temperance!
    cdrivekingbee67Noelmajjam0770Naugustine
  • MrXMrX CO
    edited July 30
    Found this at my liquor store recently, it's cheap ($20!), strong (107 proof!!), and makes for a decent Manhattan. Cheers!

kingbee67Noelmajjam0770cdrive
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Tropicana Lemonade. Quit drinking back in March and this is now my go to drink. 

kingbee67Noel
  • Drinking this tonight, it’s such a great beer and was on a 2 year hiatus. Boulevard’s year round Tank 7 provides the base and then they add in brettanomyces 
    cdrivekingbee67NoelFreddyEMAW42
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX

We’re motoring thru Season 3 of DAЯK...
    NoelFreddyNaugustine
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Remy Martin VSOP is still my favorite, but in the spirit of the recession I've switched to Torres 10 for my daily driver. Best Brandy/Cognac for the money by far.

Hatorian
  • MichelleMichelle California
    I bought a bottle of Chateau St. Jean chardonnay for the weekend.  The only thing I've been drinking that's harder than wine is some Bailey's in my coffee occasionally.
  • HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    Freddy said:
    Remy Martin VSOP is still my favorite, but in the spirit of the recession I've switched to Torres 10 for my daily driver. Best Brandy/Cognac for the money by far.

Cognac is/was my drink as well. I was a Hennessy man though. 
    Freddykingbee67
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    Hatorian said:
    Freddy said:

Cognac is/was my drink as well. I was a Hennessy man though. 
    Torres 10 is definitely closer to Henny than it is to Remy. I'm a fan of all three. Only big brand I don't like is Courvisier. Nasty.
    Hatoriankingbee67
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Ever try Planat?  I thought it was pretty good and a good bang for the buck.   I wish my store still carried it.

kingbee67Freddy
  • Drinking this tonight, it’s such a great beer and was on a 2 year hiatus. Boulevard’s year round Tank 7 provides the base and then they add in brettanomyces 
    Fuck yes. This might be favorite beer, and Tank 7 is on equal standing.
    Naugustinekingbee67
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Work day is just about to end a little early and I'm about to crack open the last one of these bad boys I have. I found that sours are my jam. Hops are not my friend. If you are at all a fan of sours, I HIGHLY recommend you trying to get your hands on anything Urban Artifact does. Almost always a grand slam. This stuff is VERY guava-y but it tastes like a guava banana smoothie. It's unreal.

Naugustinekingbee67

• Hail Jucifer by Roughtail Brewing out of OKC. One of my favorite breweries, as they put out some phenomenal IPA’s. This one is a super juicey NEIPA. 
    cdrivekingbee67
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    kingbee67 said:
    Starting a thread for people to share and review there favorite adult beverages. Maybe just all beverages,you guys figure it out.

This week for me has been a stout week. Went to BevMo and bought a six pack of Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. This is my favorite it’s like a special occasion drink. The occasion was I got a new side gig and a couple extra clams. 
    I went to Total Wine and they sell singles so I tried a few rando stouts and a four pack of Boulevard Whiskey Barrel Stout. I like the whiskey barrel aged stouts they are more intense and have a little bite. Today I stopped by Trader Joe’s and got a sixer of a Oatmeal Stout it’s ok I wanted Murphy’s Cream Stout but I think that’s out at TJ’s. 
    Anyhoo, looking for plenty of comments and stories and reviews . Enjoy responsibly!
    Ya Damn Skippy peanut butter stout by Blue Stallion Brewing. I heard they're actually changing it to ya damn sippy cuz of the copyright for Skippy peanut butter.
  • FlashGordonFlashGordon Leeds, UK
    Had a couple of weeks off so Mojitos & beers

cdriveEine FrauFreddyNaugustineMurderbear