Netflix's Ratched... A Ryan Murphy prequel series to "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" 9/18/20

JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
Just caught the trailer to this here.  It looks pretty great.  It stars Sarah Paulson in the titular role.  I also recognized Corey Stoll in the trailer.  According to IMDB, Sharon Stone and Vincent D'Onofrio are among the cast as well.

Anybody interested?
MichelleBrieanneNgongo121

Comments

• I was ready to vomit all over this thread when I saw the title, but that cast has me somewhat interested.  The trailer made it seem more like American Horror Story and less like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but maybe that's appropriate for a Nurse Ratchet origin story.
    ChinaskiTeresa from Concord
  • MichelleMichelle California
    Just caught the trailer to this here.  It looks pretty great.  It stars Sarah Paulson in the titular role.  I also recognized Corey Stoll in the trailer.  According to IMDB, Sharon Stone and Vincent D'Onofrio are among the cast as well.

Anybody interested?
    I'm in.  I'm a sucker for Ryan Murphy stuff, plus it just looks pretty good.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    HOW ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS!!?!??!?! 1st episode was amazing!  You don't realize how much you need some Ryan Murphy in your life until you get some Ryan Murphy back in your life. 
    I thought it was good but it kind of wasn't what I thought it would be...?  I dunno.  Out of 10, I'll probably give it like a 7.
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Michelle said:
    I thought it was good but it kind of wasn't what I thought it would be...?  I dunno.  Out of 10, I'll probably give it like a 7.
    Dang, you're done with it already?!
  • I'm halfway through.  It's pretty solid.  Very Ryan Murphy.  I just got past the dance episode.  Waiting for the typical Murphy off-the-rails stuff to happen.  I'll probably have it wrapped up this weekend.
    edited September 22
    cdrive said:
    Michelle said:
    Dang, you're done with it already?!
    No, I binged the whole season!

I will say this:  the actress who played Charlotte Wells was *very* good.