Which Movie Character Are You?

MichelleMichelle California
edited August 2020 in General
Who is the one movie character that you most identify with or have been compared to for various reasons (not necessariy in appearance, but also personality, traits, quirks, etc)?

No explanations, just a pic.

Mine might be self explanatory if you have gotten to know me well.

FreddyTravisChinaskiMurderbear

Comments

• HatorianHatorian Dagobah
    edited August 2020

Edit: I’d like to stay like James Bond or Liam Niesens from Taken...but I’m deftinitely Hudson from Aliens...
    FreddycdriveTravisChinaskiMurderbear
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited August 2020
    Hatorian said:

Edit: I’d like to stay like James Bond or Liam Niesens from Taken...but I’m deftinitely Hudson from Aliens...
    At least you're not Burk. We all know who Jim would be.

Me on the other hand... Well, just call me Map to the Stars Freddy.

TravisHatorianChinaskiDoubleA_RonMurderbear
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Hatorian said:

me usually around 11 am...

TravisFreddyHatorianChinaskiMurderbear
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited August 2020
    It's the weirdest thing because I haven't seen the movie in around 15 years and I've only seen it once, but I have a feeling the answer to this is Keanu Reeves' character in Thumbsucker. He's this kind of spacey but wise dentist guy. I could be totally misremembering it (hopefully there isn't some revelation that he's a really terrible guy that I'm forgetting), but when you get these weird pulls I think they're meaningful.

I know it's a movie question, but I think the best answer for me is Marshall Erickson from How I Met Your Mother. Similarly goofy and some of our mannerisms and mindsets overlap. I think that he's actually a pretty good analogue to me. Actually, the gag in this picture is a great example. This is totally something I would do. (to complete the joke, the next poster was a bar graph of his favorite pies)

ChinaskiMurderbearcdrive
  • tom_gtom_g WV
    edited August 2020
    Clark Griswold
    TravisDeeChinaskiMurderbearcdriveFreddy
  • MichelleMichelle California
    ^^^Hahaha, yesssss :sweat_smile: :heart:
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    not a 'movie character' but..

around people that annoy me or i don't know well..

Looney tunes frog  Etsy

around people that aren't annoying and or i like..

Michigan J Frog  Looney Tunes Wiki  Fandom
    HatorianMichelleMurderbearTraviscdriveFreddy