Letterboxd List for Pulp & Prestige Movies

edited August 17 in Movies
Hi there, I've made a Letterboxd list for all the movies the guys have covered on the two feeds this year. I had a search but I couldn't find anyone else doing it. I'll try and keep it updated but I'm not sure what I'll do once they go back to just doing first-run movies again.

https://letterboxd.com/alexkenny57/list/bald-move-prestige-pulp-movies/

Also, I think Jim and maybe Cecily have mentioned making Letterboxd accounts. Have they shared their profiles? It would be cool to see what they log.
cdriveDashEngine

Comments

• Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Cool! Couldn't you just keep adding the first run movies to that list? Also, did they watch The Lighthouse? If so, I totally missed it and thought they mentioned on a recent Lunch that neither had watched it. 
  • Cool! Couldn't you just keep adding the first run movies to that list? Also, did they watch The Lighthouse? If so, I totally missed it and thought they mentioned on a recent Lunch that neither had watched it. 
    They mentioned at the end of Scott Pilgrim that they’d be covering Bill & Ted, but the website says the Lighthouse is coming this week. I’ll fix it when we get confirmation, but I think it’s good for the list to preview what’s (potentially) to come.
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Cool! Couldn't you just keep adding the first run movies to that list? Also, did they watch The Lighthouse? If so, I totally missed it and thought they mentioned on a recent Lunch that neither had watched it. 
    They mentioned at the end of Scott Pilgrim that they’d be covering Bill & Ted, but the website says the Lighthouse is coming this week. I’ll fix it when we get confirmation, but I think it’s good for the list to preview what’s (potentially) to come.
    Oh gotcha! That makes sense, I didn't see that. Awesome. I look forward to hearing their takes on it. I loved it quite a bit, but feel like it might not be Jim's favorite...just a hot early take. 
    alexkenny57