Fantasy Football 2020?

Good day all. I am very interested in playing in another free league this year if there is enough interest from others. Can we get a 10 man league?

Comments

• I'm down I guess

nstinson
  • I’m down. I’ll create a league and put the link here. First come first serve.
    Chinaski
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    i'd be down as usual.
  • Ack. I somehow ended up with two teams. Can’t seem to figure out how to delete the second one. Can you delete “Justin’s Team 2” @Hatorian ?
  • I’m always down for fantasy football
  • I don't watch football.  I can't name a single player in the league.  I joined.
    NaugustineChinaskicdrive
  • New to Yahoo fantasy and I ended up with two teams as well. Sorry but can you delete David Stewart’s Team?
  • I don't watch football.  I can't name a single player in the league.  I joined.
    And the 2020 NFL BM FF championship is ......Cretanbull...
    ChinaskiCretanBullcdrive
  • I'm in, thanks @Hatorian!
    Hatorian
  • Hatorian said:
    I don't watch football.  I can't name a single player in the league.  I joined.
    And the 2020 NFL BM FF championship is ......Cretanbull...
    I had a friend finish 2nd in a super competitive hockey pool just by picking the names that she liked the most.

• I need a better draft than last year
  • Need 2 more players preferably 
  • Should we consider any tweaks to the settings due to covid? Extra IR spots / bench spots? Maybe instead of a 3rd WR have a 2nd WR/RB/TE flex? Superflex?
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    Alright @CretanBull you made it way less intimidating.  I'm in.  
    CretanBull
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    MrX said:
    Should we consider any tweaks to the settings due to covid? Extra IR spots / bench spots? Maybe instead of a 3rd WR have a 2nd WR/RB/TE flex? Superflex?

We do 2QB in my main league now and it's way more fun. QB is the most important position in sports and it makes it so guys like Mahomes or Jackson are in contention for the #1 pick rather than like 3rd/4th round pickups
  • cdrive said:
    Alright @CretanBull you made it way less intimidating.  I'm in.  
    We got this!
    cdrive
  • I got real crazy with it..pay attention to the rosters and scores before drafting...
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited August 28
    QB
    WR
    RB
    TE
    W-T
    W-R
    W-R-T
    K
    DEF
    BN
    IR

Ok...what do these mean?  QB is Quarterback, RB is runningback...WR is wide receiver? TE is Tight-end?

I'm lost on what W-T, W-R, W-R-T, K, DEF, BN and IR are

Edit: K is Kicker?
  • W-T means either a WR or TE can play that spot
    W-R-T means either WR, RB or TE
    def is defence 
    bench is your bench players
    iR is for hurt players
    CretanBullcdrive
  • Hatorian said:
    W-T means either a WR or TE can play that spot
    W-R-T means either WR, RB or TE
    def is defence 
    bench is your bench players
    iR is for hurt players
    So for example, it says WR 2, W-T 2, W-R 2, W-T-R 1....would that mean I can pick 7 wide receivers?

And Def - does that mean a defensive lineman or are there other defensive positions?  Like when the quarterback throws the ball to a receiver and there's a guy who tries to knock down or intercept that pass...is that player a Def player too?

• CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited August 28
    Last question for now....Kicker....is the person who scores field goals, gets the +1 point on a touchdown and kicks the ball to the other team on a 3rd down when the team doesn't think they can get a 1st down all the same player?
  • The def is just the overall team defense. But maybe I’ll add IC players as well....

kickers can get 1 for XP, 3-5pts for how Long the fieldgoal
  • this got wild and blew up my draft board instantly. lol
  • Draft is today/tomorrow. Needed to move it up. Got confused on tome differencez
  • I’m order to Ensure we have an even number I created a second team and will draft that and if someone comes in late will transfer that team to tjem
  • Good gravy this set up is bananas
  • Fuck it. It’s free so let’s have some fun! Can’t wait for someone to win a very important game on the back of 2 kickers scoring like 30 points