Predator podcast?

edited September 10 in Movies
I might be making things up in my head, I could have sworn the guys recently had done a podcast on the original Predator movie but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was this something I created in my head because I want them to do it or did they actually do it? Please help me either confirm or deny I'm losing my mind. 
rhcoop

Comments

• rhcooprhcoop Knoxville, Tn
    awookiee said:
    I might be making things up in my head, I could have sworn the guys recently had done a podcast on the original Predator movie but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was this something I created in my head because I want them to do it or did they actually do it? Please help me either confirm or deny I'm losing my mind. 
    I'm pretty sure they did one.  

I LOVE this movie, my favorite arnie movie.  So rewatchable. 
  • edited September 10
    rhcoop said:
    awookiee said:
    I'm pretty sure they did one.  

I LOVE this movie, my favorite arnie movie.  So rewatchable. 
    Any idea where the podcast is hiding? I did my normal google search for Predator with Bald Move but all I'm finding is a post to donate towards a commissioned podcast of it from back in 2016.