Off the clock idea

edited September 13 in Other TV
I wonder if the guys gave any thought to putting timestamps in their off the clock coverage. Given that they typically cover multiple things they are watching I think it's something that could be helpful for a lot of people that might not have started 1 show and don't want to risk spoilers but have no idea when the coverage for a different topic starts up. I only bring it up because I held off on their Raised by Wolves coverage until I was also caught up on Lovecraft Country. 
nealDashEngineMurderbearEine FrauGiovanniDoubleA_Ronray_x03NoelCoryJoshTheBlackand 2 others.

Comments

• Good idea - other podcasts do this and I find it very useful if I just wanted to hear a segment on a particular show and not get spoiled on other stuff.
    Eine Frau
  • Great idea. Definitely in support. 
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    Yep, this thing is sorely needed. The guys can play pretty fast and loose with spoilers as is, at least compared to other podcasts I listen to, so this would be helpful. 
  • Another idea...If the guys want to add some content and more podcasts I’d be down to host a sports podcast on their channel either with someone else from the community or one of the guys. Don’t really care for money would just do it for the fun of it. 
    NoelNaugustine
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    We will be working on adding timestamps in the upcoming episodes!
    NoelnealMrXMurderbearGiovanniawookiee
  • Garthgou81Garthgou81 Placerville, CA
    We will be working on adding timestamps in the upcoming episodes!
    Nice! Sorry, I know it is extra work, but it seems like a cool feature since more podcasts that cover multiple targets are doing it. I have a couple episodes that I am putting off listening to because I haven't covered the first subject which apparently spoils things, even though I want to listen to the subsequent topics in the same episode. 
    Cory
  • We will be working on adding timestamps in the upcoming episodes!
    Chapters would be even better, if that’s not too much of a pain in the ass/time-consuming for you all. 
  • Timestamps on everything forever.