Out!

JaimieTJaimieT Atlanta, GA
I think it's time for me to leave. I've had a really great time here over the years, and I would consider many of you friends. In respect of that, I didn't want to just disappear. If you want to reach me, you can find me at jaimietcool@gmail.com. Happy to get connected with social media too. I wish everyone well. 
darwinfeeshy

Comments

• JaimieT said:
    I think it's time for me to leave. I've had a really great time here over the years, and I would consider many of you friends. In respect of that, I didn't want to just disappear. If you want to reach me, you can find me at jaimietcool@gmail.com. Happy to get connected with social media too. I wish everyone well. 
    I'm not sure what lead to this, but respect your decision.  All the best!
    NoelJoshuaHeterMurderbearTravis
  • I view your departure as a loss to the Bald Move community.

I wish you well in whatever is next for you (and beyond).
    MurderbeardarwinfeeshyTravis
  • Definitely sucks to have an intelligent voice in the community leave over some minor and maybe even mistaken comments. Wish it was possible for us to all agree we sometimes get into heated arguments and try to understand each other a bit better. All the best.
    darwinfeeshyTravis
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    *sigh* well you already always have my email. H-tine hol it dine. 2020 is stressful. 
    JoshuaHeterTravis
  • I'm closing this down to avoid an escalation.  Jaime has said her goodbye and left contact information for anyone who wants to stay in touch with her.  Unless she deletes her account, you can also reach her via PM here and she's known to frequent the Discord channel too.  If she decides to come back, we'll still be here :) 
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited September 2020
    Please everyone familiarize yourself with the rules. Rules 1 and 3 especially do a lot to keep this place from being a shit hole like so much of the rest of the internet is.
    DeeBencdriveCretanBull
This discussion has been closed.