I've Got Something To Say

Comments

• TravisTravis CA
    edited September 2020
    You guys are the best. Ha! I thought this would just die on arrival. Thanks for playing along. I just got in this headspace yesterday where I thought that this super long, over the top opening to end with some benign and very agreeable statement was hilarious. I am a little bit surprised that the PB thing is as polarizing as it is. I mean, it's peanut butter and ice cream (particularly chocolate based ones, which I generally gravitate towards). Natural marriage. @cdrive knows what's up! I am sorry to those who I gave a brief scare over me being a secret jerk. Ha!

@tom_g Normally I would agree, but it's just my wife and I and she does it too. We've actually specifically discussed double dipping and have the agreement. We both do agree that of course doing so where it may affect others is egregious.

@Teresa from Concord Actually, we eat dairy free ide cream. Ben and Jerry's is our go to (PB&Cookies for my wife and either PB Half Baked or the chocolate salted caramel for me). Even though my wife is the one with the allergy and not me, I almost never eat the dairy kind. Come on in. Let those ice cream takes melt the ice cream so that there is no ice cream, only the takes. 

@kingbee67 I dig the beer float. My buddy made some up one night a few years back and with the right beer that was some pretty good stuff.

@Chinaski Bringing the It's It into the convo. That's why you're the man, man! That takes me back. Those things are the bomb! Ironically, the mint chip was my favorite. To the hot take, I'm not mad at it. Little kid and teenager me is downright offended, but as I've grown I like mint chip well enough, but I never go for it.

@Cory where we may differ on PB I've got to say, I respect your brownie game. That's top drawer. 

@Schlupp I'm super intrigued about that Kimmel thing. I'm at a weird set up that can't do audio for youtube, but I'm looking forward to checking it out when I can.
    cdriveSchluppChinaskiMichelleNoelDummy
  • Fucking Tease!!!!!
    Travis
  • MoonMan13MoonMan13 Northern Kentucky
    Don't dislike ice cream, but I could probably count on one hand the number of times I was the one who sought it out - if I could even recall when those times were.
    Not sure if the pb part of the story is getting everyone twisted up, but peanut butter is excellent. Pb twix, those little orange pb & 'cheese' crackers, and don't get me going that mustard is the superior condiment. Probably edging into another thread here.
    Travis
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    edited September 2020
    Travis said:
    @Cory where we may differ on PB I've got to say, I respect your brownie game. That's top drawer. 
    Perhaps... perhaps we can coexist after all.

EDIT: Just realized I was eating peanut butter on toast while typing that.
    Travis
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    All I can think of:

Travis
  • Let’s have it out... what’s the worst ice cream flavor (excluding any novelty ice creams that are made for the purpose of just being weird)?

Answer: that bulls*** candy cane ice cream that gets trotted out around Christmas.
    cdrive
  • Let’s have it out... what’s the worst ice cream flavor (excluding any novelty ice creams that are made for the purpose of just being weird)?

Answer: that bulls*** candy cane ice cream that gets trotted out around Christmas.

That black licorice flavor you always see in the big tub at 31 Flavors but have never actually seen anyone eat. That being said, I love black licorice and black jelly beans, but get outta here with that licorice ice cream blasphemy.
    JoshuaHeterChinaski
  • cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    For me it’s Neapolitan ice cream. It’s like...make up your goddamn mind. 
    JoshuaHeterTravis

Butter Pecan, Butter Rum, Butter Brickle, et al.
    Pralines & Cream
    Maple Nut
    Pistachio
    Coconut
    Pumpkin Pie
    Rum Raisin
    Carrot Cake

JoshuaHeter
  • @Michelle... never pulls any punches; I respect that.
    Michelle
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    here's the real question.. pineapple on ice cream?
    MichelleJoshuaHetercdriveDeeNoelTravis
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Let’s have it out... what’s the worst ice cream flavor (excluding any novelty ice creams that are made for the purpose of just being weird)?

Vanilla
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Michelle said:
    Let’s have it out... what’s the worst ice cream flavor (excluding any novelty ice creams that are made for the purpose of just being weird)?

Butter Pecan, Butter Rum, Butter Brickle, et al.
    Pralines & Cream
    Maple Nut
    Pistachio
    Coconut
    Pumpkin Pie
    Rum Raisin
    Carrot Cake

They're mostly flavors for old people. no?
    Michelle
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Chinaski said:
     Is an ice cream sandwich a sandwich?
    MichelleChinaskicdriveNoelJoshTheBlackTravis

while mint chocolate chip might suck. i gotta go with @Eine Frau and say black licorice. gross on so many levels.
    Michelle
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited September 2020
    Black licorice is disgusting in any form.  No thanks.

@Cory you’d be surprised, I have younger family members who loooooove some butter pecan ice cream.  Gross.

Chinaski said:
    Uh, yeah!!!  Especially if you get the rolled ice cream with fruit topping.  Yum.
  • Cory said:

MichelleHatorianTravis
  • kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    Peanut butter stout float.
    on my instagram 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnXdhzD_aC/?igshid=1vcpfaudf2ml1
    ChinaskicdriveTravis
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    @kingbee67 Wait, the stout is peanut butter flavoured? Are you guys okay over there?
    Chinaskikingbee67
  • What kind of crazy person looks at all the flavors of Ice Cream in a grocery store and picks Mint Chocolate Chip? I'm going back to assuming that those people don't exist and that grocery stores put it on their shelves as a joke product. 
    Chinaski
  • Dummy said:
    What kind of crazy person looks at all the flavors of Ice Cream in a grocery store and picks Mint Chocolate Chip? I'm going back to assuming that those people don't exist and that grocery stores put it on their shelves as a joke product. 

DummyMichelle
    Dummy said:
    What kind of crazy person looks at all the flavors of Ice Cream in a grocery store and picks Mint Chocolate Chip? I'm going back to assuming that those people don't exist and that grocery stores put it on their shelves as a joke product. 
    My Savior GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Michelle
  • DeeDee Adelaide
    Dummy said:
    You yoof don’t even know you’re alive. When I was a kid and thought ice cream was actually a good thing, mint choc chip was the most exotic, amazing flavour available. At home it never got fancier than no name brand Neapolitan with my dad eating the lion’s share of the chocolate. On the rare (very rare!) occasions I got ice cream IN A CONE, mint choc chip was a special treat. 
    DummyMichelle
  • Dee said:
    Dummy said:
    You yoof don’t even know you’re alive. When I was a kid and thought ice cream was actually a good thing, mint choc chip was the most exotic, amazing flavour available. At home it never got fancier than no name brand Neapolitan with my dad eating the lion’s share of the chocolate. On the rare (very rare!) occasions I got ice cream IN A CONE, mint choc chip was a special treat. 
    Damn, Dee, I am so sorry. I knew things were rough over there, but this???? I guess all the spiders and kangaroos are stealing all the good ice cream and leaving you with the trash. Granted, I might prefer actual trash to mint chocolate chip, but that is still no way to grow up. 
    ChinaskiDeeMichelle
  • Cory said:
    Chinaski said:
    Is a shit sandwich a sandwich?

Least favorite ice cream?  Anything with raisins in it.  Love grapes, hate raisins.  
    CretanBull
    Least favorite ice cream?  Anything with raisins in it.  Love grapes, hate raisins.  
    yikes! who the hell would put raisins in ice cream?
    Michelle
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    Cory said:
    Chinaski said:
    Is a shit sandwich a sandwich?

Sounds like a question for Mr. Laehy
  • I'm very disappointed.  Two pages of silliness and not one mention of pineapple on pizza.  I hardly knew ye Bald Move community.
    this is about ice cream! and pineapple on ice cream made the rounds. pump the breaks @CretanBull. this discussion already has people divided as it is! as a mod you should know better!
    DeeCretanBullMichelleNoel