Expanse podcasts

edited October 21 in Other TV
So I've been listening to the guys coverage on The Expanse ever since it aired but was it just a quick 1 or 2 episode appearance on Bald Move TV for seasons 1 and 2 before it got the Beltalowda podcast for seasons 3 and 4? I just started a rewatch of all of the seasons and am having trouble finding the coverage from season 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• edited October 21
    I don't think they exist yet.

There is a wrapup for season 2 though

There are several podcasts out there, the churn starts at season 2.  Beltalowda is alson mentioned starting in season 3, there are links to all the episodes on the site, just click on the icon under the episodes headline.

awookiee
  • bizmarkiefaderbizmarkiefader San Francisco
    I believe season 1 and 2 were just talked about on the TV podcast, 3 was the first full coverage.
    awookiee
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I just started watching, thinking I would love it and quickly catch up so I can join the season 5 conversation. I am on season 1 episode 3 and not really enjoying it. I know sometimes it takes a season for a show to hit its groove. Is this the case for Expanse? If so I am ready to ride it out. But I sure do wish there was a companion cast to help me connect the moving parts.
  • I just started watching, thinking I would love it and quickly catch up so I can join the season 5 conversation. I am on season 1 episode 3 and not really enjoying it. I know sometimes it takes a season for a show to hit its groove. Is this the case for Expanse? If so I am ready to ride it out. But I sure do wish there was a companion cast to help me connect the moving parts.

Definitely the case for The Expanse, at least in my experience. I originally abandoned the show after a couple of episodes during it's initial airing, but when I gave it another chance a couple years later(mainly due to Bald Move hype) I got hooked.
    Teresa from Concord
  • The first few episodes of season 1 are a lot of table setting for the season and series, and they don't do a lot of hand holding up front but I think the show is worth it.  I hadn't read the books when I first started watching and had trouble engaging the first few episodes, but it definitely built up steam.  Somewhere between the end of season one and 2 I was fully hooked and I've blown through the books and am looking forward to seeing the rest translated to screen.

After you get through season two, a rewatch of season 1 helps you see how much was necessary even if it didn't make complete sense on first watch.  I try to think of ways they could've done it better, but it's hard considering the depth of the world and story they're translating from book to screen.  The authors definitely had a plan from day one and have done a great job of paying stuff off.  They're closing in on the end of the books too, with no sign of the writers block of someone like Martin so I'm pretty confident we'll see the end of the book series soon.
    Teresa from Concord
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Good news is episode 4 "CQB", is the traditional "oh yeah, this is clicking for me now" episode. Episode 4 is The Expanses case for "we're not your father's sci-fi franchise", and if you're intrigued by the politics, the gritty realism, and yes, the outer space pew pew, then it only gets better; the plot keeps expanding, the acting gets better, the budgets get bigger, etc. If you're not, then you probably are just immune to it's charms.
    Teresa from Concord
  • Let's not forget, it has JULES PIERRE MAO HO-HO-HO later.
    awookieeA_Ron_Hubbard