This is Us Season 5

Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
edited October 29 in Other TV
Two hour premier tonight for one of my favorite shows. Though honestly I was never sure why. It's a bit outside of my usual but I was loving it. The key word here is "was."

I don't think I can watch any more birth day flashbacks. I get it. And not sure of the intent but the show is making Randall Un-likeable.

I am still on board but I hope the show goes back to what made it great while also moving the storyline forward. 

Comments

• kingbee67kingbee67 Los Angeles Ca.
    edited October 29
    I was having questions on the time line. I thought they were born or adopted  on super Sunday. I guess on Pitt v Ram 80?
  • Wait what? I thought they say November l...damn I need to get on that
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited November 19
    kingbee67 said:
    I was having questions on the time line. I thought they were born or adopted  on super Sunday. I guess on Pitt v Ram 80?
    Remember, it was Jack's birthday - Rebecca was doing a little dance for him and he was sitting on the bed with the terrible towel covering him?  She ended up going into labor that day and that's also the day that Randall was found and taken to the hospital.  That had to have been 1980 since they turned 40 this year.  It wasn't Super Bowl Sunday though for sure.
  • Michelle said:
    kingbee67 said:
    Remember, it was Jack's birthday - Rebecca was doing a little dance for him and he was sitting on the bed with the terrible towel covering him?  She ended up going into labor that day and that's also the day that Randall was found and taken to the hospital.  That had to have been 1980 since they turned 40 this year.  It wasn't Super Bowl Sunday though for sure.
    Yes, they were born on Jack’s birthday. If I’m not mistaken they were conceived Super Bowl Sunday after the Steelers win. 

I’m liking this season so far. I think that Randal and Kevin are going to come out of this season with a very strong bond like they have never had before. I think both men will have some great realizations during this season and get a really good understanding of each other.