His Dark Materials - Season 2

CecilyCecily Cincinnati
Just want to let everyone know that @Alexis and I will be covering His Dark Materials again this year!  We'll be hosting it on Bald Move Pulp as well as Swizzbold.  Of course, it benefits us directly if you subscribe to our Swizzbold feed, (which we just started so you might not be able to find it on iTunes yet, but it will be available by Nov. 16 when the show premieres)!  We'll be doing other small entertainment shows other there in the future, as well.  We're cross-posting these episodes this season just so our previous audience still has access, and it'll be posted in the ad-free podcast as well.

Look for Alexis and I's preview podcast coming out this week!

blue_sleeveGiovannikuman07Jennyneilfgks

Comments

• Awesome, glad you both are continuing with season 2. So I'm not terribly familiar with podcasts. I'm subscribed to both Three Right Turns and One Weird Trick, I'm assuming this is just another podcast I need to subscribe to correct?
    Cecily
  • Woohoo!
    Cecily
  • Thanks for covering this second season. These books are some of my favorites, so I was really happy when you and Alexis made a podcast for the TV adaptation. 

If you ever want to cover the Book of Dust sequel books, I'm here for it. I search every few months for podcasts covering it but haven't had much luck.
    Cecily
  • JoshTheBlackJoshTheBlack Atlanta, GA
    awookiee said:
    Awesome, glad you both are continuing with season 2. So I'm not terribly familiar with podcasts. I'm subscribed to both Three Right Turns and One Weird Trick, I'm assuming this is just another podcast I need to subscribe to correct?
    Add this url to your podcast app.  https://entertainment.libsyn.com/rss
    Cecily
  • FernNYC17FernNYC17 New York, NY
    Excellent one of my wife and I favorite shows and a great Podcast. Lets GO!
    Cecily
  • Looking forward to it! 
    Cecily
  • Definitely looking forward to this!!
    Cecily
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Thanks for helping, Josh!  It looks like the podcast is live on iTunes now so you should be able to search and subscribe on any of your podcast apps as well!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/swizzbold-entertainment/id1538286522
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Did I read that this will also be on BM Pulp/premium feed?
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Cecily said:
    Great. You both did such a great job with the first season. Excited for season 2!
    Cecily
  • I just listened to this over lunch.  I'm thrilled it's back, I think I enjoy the podcast a little more than the show.
    Cecily
  • kuman07kuman07 Kansas City
    I have not had a chance to listen to Season 2 preview podcast so I am sure this was mentioned but kind of bummed we won't be getting any James McAvoy this season. One of my favorites.
    Cecily
  • CecilyCecily Cincinnati
    Anyone else not seeing the first episode in HBO Max today?
  • jluzaniajluzania Denver
    edited November 17
    If it wasn't working before, looks like it is now. At least on Android. 
    Cecily
  • As capable as those witches are, I wonder how Katja got captured. Maybe she was knocked out by the world-tearing shockwave. 
  • jluzania said:
    As capable as those witches are, I wonder how Katja got captured. Maybe she was knocked out by the world-tearing shockwave. 
    That’s good take. I just assumed they caught her daemon. On a different note, that was banger episode IMO! Really looking forward to the rest of this season!
  • Just a heads up, it looks like the episode posted to the Bald Move Pulp feed but I'm not seeing it on Swizzbold Entertainment. Anyone else having that issue? 
  • Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. 
  • CoryCory New Scotland
    jluzania said:
    Just a heads up, it looks like the episode posted to the Bald Move Pulp feed but I'm not seeing it on Swizzbold Entertainment. Anyone else having that issue? 
    Same
  • Hey how often will you guys be releasing podcasts? I am excitedly waiting to hear your thoughts on episodes 2 and 3!!

Anyone else bursting with questions....