Comments

• cdrivecdrive Houston, TX
    :) It was. Serenity 2021!!! 
    FreddyTeresa from ConcordMurderbear
  • FreddyFreddy Denton, Texas
    edited December 2020
    Scooey said:
    Thanks Santa!

Now you're ready to walk the mean streets of Homewood!
    bror.00cdriveMurderbear
  • Thanks a zillion to my Bald Move Secret Santa!  My new STNG PJs are so comfy and the mask fits perfectly!  And how did you know I love Bob Ross???  You Rock! 

cdriveMichelleTeresa from ConcordFreddyMurderbearbror.00A_Ron_Hubbard
  • edited December 2020
    Thanks for the t-shirt & coffee mug! 
    Thanks BM community! Happy holidays to all! 

Best
    DavidE (aka JABD)
    (edit: changed the photo)

cdriveMichelleTeresa from ConcordFreddyTulipblossomMurderbearA_Ron_HubbardNoel
  • MurderbearMurderbear Cold Spring, Ky
    Thank you so much for the Bluetooth speaker for the shower and the light projector @PastTenseOfDig! Hard to take a good picture but very much looking forward to being in the right headspace to properly enjoy it! 
    MichelleFreddycdriveA_Ron_Hubbard
    edited December 2020
    Thank you so much for the Bluetooth speaker for the shower and the light projector @PastTenseOfDig! Hard to take a good picture but very much looking forward to being in the right headspace to properly enjoy it! 
    Ecstacy shower? I mean, I have so many questions. Are you planning on using them at the same time? Will you be able to sink them up properly? Do they make combination shower bluetooth speakers/light projectors? I have a pretty big shower, and I can't say I would mind throwing a shower rave one bit.
    Murderbear
    @Murderbear that takes shower beers to a whole new level!!!
    Murderbear
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    I’m starting to think I’ve been showering all wrong. More details on the lights and Moby!
    Murderbear
    edited December 2020
    Haha! It is hard to tell but that is a ceiling fan in the picture on the right. I don't ball hard like @Freddy and have that kind of luxury in the bathroom! Although this is sounding more and more like a fun idea....
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    Merino socks and shower speakers. Man, I got my first shower speaker 15 years ago, and no looking back. To this day, if there's not a podcast playing in the shower I'm not even sure I'd get clean...
    MurderbearCoryPastTenseOfDigweeniegirl
  • MichelleMichelle California
    edited December 2020
    Premium content! :sweat_smile: :heart:

BrandonTheBardMurderbearFreddycdriveScooeyweeniegirl
  • Oh no, my clutter! Thanks everyone for participating in the Christmas livestream. It was seriously one of the highlights of an otherwise pretty crappy year.
    cdriveMichelleFreddyMurderbearbror.00ScooeyweeniegirlNoel
    Something happened to Jim when he got that hat and robe.

cdriveMurderbear
    Jim said:
    Oh no, my clutter! Thanks everyone for participating in the Christmas livestream. It was seriously one of the highlights of an otherwise pretty crappy year.
    Absolutely. Thanks again for having me on. That was a hell of a surprise gift. Hope you guys start doing a twitch Christmas party every year. Here's a good UGK jumping off point:

bror.00cdriveJim
  • Jim said:
    Oh no, my clutter! Thanks everyone for participating in the Christmas livestream. It was seriously one of the highlights of an otherwise pretty crappy year.
    Seriously Jim, that hat is VERY becoming on you!
    The robe just takes it to another level.
    FreddyMichelleJim
  • Thanks to the Bald Mover who sent me Legends of Andor, Ticket to Ride, and Codenames! Those will hopefully see some use in a few months once offline board gaming starts back up. 
    bror.00Freddy
    If Nick Wilson is around somewhere, your Santa would like to know if you got your gift. :wink:
    ngwils02
  • Has anyone received their Christmas card yet?
    Not yet. And I have no clue if anyone received my gifts. I haven’t heard back from my Elfster person though it says it was delivered. and I  couldn’t say on twitch long enough to see if the guys opened my present to them. It’s all a mystery.
  • ngwils02ngwils02 Louisville, KY
    Michelle said:
    If Nick Wilson is around somewhere, your Santa would like to know if you got your gift. :wink:
    Michelle — I did get my gift. THANK YOU so much!!! Merry Christmas!
    bror.00Michelle
    ngwils02 said:
    Michelle said:
    Michelle — I did get my gift. THANK YOU so much!!! Merry Christmas!
    Awesome!  Merry Christmas! :)
  • Merry Christmas everyone! Just spent a lovely evening drinking spiked hot cider and knitting in front of the Christmas tree while belatedly enjoying the stream. Thank you for the virtual holiday cheer, I feel like I got to attend a festive get together this year after all.
    cdrive
    edited December 2020
    Spending the weekend with my 17 yr old niece, curled up on the couches with blankets and the tree glowing in the corner of the room, peppermint candle burning, watching Love Actually (her first time). :heart:

We drove around looking at Christmas lights earlier.  This house is decked out the same way every year.  It’s one of my favorites in town.

weeniegirlbror.00
    Gwar + Mutoid Man Have teamed up for the Christmas Song of the year! It's beautiful! https://youtu.be/7jPwG6TKDRo
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    edited December 2020
    Bad news about the Christmas cards. I got these cards submitted to our printer earlier than I have ever done in the past. We've used the same printer for the past cards, and haven't had any problems of note, but this year, 2020, of course there are problems.

I've been talking with customer support all last week and I kept getting that they were already shipped or were shipping. Today, they said that due to Covid-19 delays and short staffing, they just got printed and cut today, and will be mailed out tomorrow. They are offering a partial refund on a $38 expediting fee. We spent just over $1000 to print and send these out this year.

I'm really disappointed that many of you are probably going to get these after Christmas. I am sending out everyone who was a Club or Patron the digital version of these tomorrow morning, so if nothing else you can print it out and hang it up until the real thing comes around. And, if they DO get it shipped tonight or tomorrow, there is a decent chance that a good number of people will get their cards by Christmas Eve, if past experience is anything to go by.

Again, I am so frustrated and sorry about this. I had thought people had started receiving their cards late the week before last, because I checked the special outtakes page included with the card and it showed people had opened it. But I reused the outtakes page from 2018 and added to it, so I guess it was showing me activity from last year or something, I don't know. By the time I started investigating it, I've been getting the runaround on email and the phone.

I will say that this is all very on brand for the card this year. Which I hope you'll see and appreciate it when you get the card, either in the mail or in your email. Once again, I'm very sorry.

Merry Christmas! (sad trumpet whomp whomp sounds)

MichelleNoel
    @A_Ron_Hubbard the fact that you both took your time to send us all something is enough for me alone and I'm sure for everyone else.  If I don't receive it until after Christmas, it's still certainly okay.  I'm thankful to receive one. :) :heart:
    Murderbearbror.00A_Ron_HubbardDrCynPizScooeyNoel
    Happy holidays to my Bald Move Mando family. Wishing all of you a mind-blowing 2021!

A_Ron_HubbardMurderbearDrCynPizcdriveMichelle
    That's so cool
    Alright lights are up! Merry Christmas!  #SoSwizzbold 

A_Ron_Hubbard