Comments

• I nervously clicked on this thread thinking that it might have been about Justin Theroux's penis.  I'm as relieved as I am disappointed to find out that it wasn't.
    Eine FrauTravisTulipblossom
  • A_Ron_HubbardA_Ron_Hubbard Cincinnati, OH
    I haven't seen Cougar Town, so I couldn't say. Does it... does it have Carrie Coon in it?
    Travis
  • Teresa from ConcordTeresa from Concord Concord, California
    Wait! What about Justin Theroux's penis? Let's not bury the lead.
    Travis
  • CretanBullCretanBull Toronto
    edited November 19
    Apparently it's tragically small.  For an elephant.  The jogging scenes in S1 prompted some people to suggest that they stuffed his track pants.
    ChinaskiTravis
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    Apparently it's tragically small.  For an elephant.  The jogging scenes in S1 prompted some people to suggest that they stuffed his track pants.
    haha and the loud THUMP! in The Most Powerful Man in the World episode :D
    CretanBullawookiee
  • Chinaski said:
    haha and the loud THUMP! in The Most Powerful Man in the World episode :D
    At that point they were just catering to the rumours and having some fun with it.
    Travis
  • I nervously clicked on this thread thinking that it might have been about Justin Theroux's penis.  I'm as relieved as I am disappointed to find out that it wasn't.
    Same. Honestly any time I see Justin Theroux’s name that thing jumps to the front of my mind. It’s really made an impression 
    Travis
  • TravisTravis CA
    edited November 20
    I haven't seen Cougar Town, so I couldn't say. Does it... does it have Carrie Coon in it?
    Ha! Unfortunately no Carrie Coon. I wish she were, but not so much.

Cougar Town is, in my book, kind of like throwing Friends and Scrubs into a blender, but better. After it found its footing late in the first season it's a really great "wacky people being friends hanging out" sitcoms, but there is absolutely no similarity between the shows and the notion is flat out ridiculous. I just thought Kevin Biegel (one of CT's creators, who is really nice and a fantastic sport with a very good sense of humor) might be amused by the notion, and I'm glad that it seems I was right. I'm actually pretty surprised that the couple of comments on his RT point to people thinking it's a serious thought which is incredibly head scratch-y.

A note on how incredibly cool and nice Kevin Biegel is: One time my wife and I were having a debate over whether this one episode was a play on Sunset Blvd or Great Expectations and we were just deadlocked so I took a shot and asked him the question on Twitter. Like 2 minutes later I get a response where not only did he remember and give me the answer, but wanted me to follow up with the details of the situation. 
  • I didn't know who Kevin Biegel was so I clicked on his tweeter link and scrolled through his tweets.  I quickly found him re-tweeting Ice-T calling Geraldo Rivera "a certified dumbfuck".  I still don't know who Biegel is, but he's my kind of people.
    Travis
  • I didn't know who Kevin Biegel was so I clicked on his tweeter link and scrolled through his tweets.  I quickly found him re-tweeting Ice-T calling Geraldo Rivera "a certified dumbfuck".  I still don't know who Biegel is, but he's my kind of people.
    Totally! He's a good dude. He was a producer and writer on Scrubs and a creator/producer/writer of Cougar Town and Enlisted (this good, but not very watched 1 season sitcom).
    CretanBull
    And then there's this!

ChinaskiMichelle
  • ChinaskiChinaski Santa Cruz, CA
    hahah what this thread turned into! :D

Michelle
    Chinaski said:
    hahah what this thread turned into! :D

This cougar likes the turn!
    MichelleTravis